Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[WP 7.5] Offline playlist disappears when offline ...

Solved!

[WP 7.5] Offline playlist disappears when offline ...

Hello everyone,

(Sorry for the English)

So a few days ago I created some new playlists for my phone from my computer.

In my phone I set those new playlists on "Offline mode".

All the song are there but here's the deal : I cannot see the playlists on offline mode ... 

I need to have a connection for those playlists to load and show themselves ...

Can you help me please ?

Thanks,

Gregory

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey,

You should see playlists when in Offline. In my Lumia 800 I can see playlists even if those are not in Offline mode.

For first, I suggest to try full re-install of app. And yes, Spotify's WP app is at some point buggy, but I think they already know about it. However update is thing I or Spotify does not know more about it, when it will be made etc.

Sometimes you need to restart phone/Spotify before you can see/check things in Windows Phone Spotify.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

OS?

Windows phone on Omnia 7
Marked as solution

Hey,

You should see playlists when in Offline. In my Lumia 800 I can see playlists even if those are not in Offline mode.

For first, I suggest to try full re-install of app. And yes, Spotify's WP app is at some point buggy, but I think they already know about it. However update is thing I or Spotify does not know more about it, when it will be made etc.

Sometimes you need to restart phone/Spotify before you can see/check things in Windows Phone Spotify.

Thanks for your reply. 🙂
I'll try to reinstall the App 😞
I think it's the only solution.
You're right, the Windows phone spotify is buggy...

Have a good day !

Thank you.

I really wait for a fix from Spotify.

However the app is made by Microsoft, so there is no solution. I think they can made a working app when Windows Phone 8 is out, but no one can say when it will be happen. If even.

Same problem here on a HTC Chacha.

When I go online I can see the playlists. Then I click "download" and all the songs are instantly available again. They stay available when I go offline.

Each time I start spotify I need to do this. I have the problem with 2 playlist only (the 2 that were most recently added..), all others work fine.

Same problem here. I have HTC Sensation. It keeps erasing the downloaded playlist and I have to download it again and again and again.

Suggested posts