Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[WP 7.5] Premium Account on Nokia Lumia 710 Problem!!!

Solved!

[WP 7.5] Premium Account on Nokia Lumia 710 Problem!!!

I purchased a premium account and setup a device password, however the spotify application on my Nokia Lumia 710 is not accepting the Device Password. Does anyone have any ideas on how to resolve this?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey 🙂

It is normally almost instant, however it appears the Spotify system is lagging behind a bit today. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Hey there!

There is no need for device password, just use your Facebook (if connected to Spoitify) or Spotify as login.

Cheers.

Unfortunately it says my Facebook login credentials are not premium (which they are. Works fine on my desktop). So I tried the device ID& PW with no luck....

Hey there!

No problems. You created somehow duplicate account in Spotify system.

I escalate this to right person, so they help you to solve this issue.

Apologise for this dalay.

Hey there,

Good news - It's not a duplicate account, and your Premium is, in fact, up and running just fine.

Bad news - We might be experiencing a little bit of lag in applying Premium to your account. Just try logging out and back in a couple of times first of all, and hopefully it should apply for you.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Yeah, it appears that it still hasn't applied to my account. I keep getting error (409). Is there a specific timeframe for the premium status to apply?

Marked as solution

Hey 🙂

It is normally almost instant, however it appears the Spotify system is lagging behind a bit today. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Yeah, that was a nasty lag (2+ hours). Thanks for all the help guys!

Hey, enjoy your Spotify.

I have exactly same problem. I bought premium account but my "subscription" says that i´m using "free spotify". it´s been seven hours now and counting..

Now when i try to log in at my Lumia 710 phone it says "you need a premium account" (409). How can i get this fixed ??

Now it´s working fine. I just tried it all again.

Suggested posts