Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[WP 7.5] [SPOTIFY STAFF] Is there any development at all being made on the Windows Phone app today?

Solved!

[WP 7.5] [SPOTIFY STAFF] Is there any development at all being made on the Windows Phone app today?

Hey,

I wonder if anyone from Spotify will be able to tell us an official answer about the situation that the Windows Phone app currently is in.

Read more, http://community.spotify.com/t5/Mobile-Windows-Phones-Blackberry/All-Windows-Phone-bugs-in-one-threa...

Cheers.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey staff, can I ask you simple question, why you not answer?

Just let me know, if you do not able to read from your screen, so I can pass you to oculist. You may need glasses.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hello,

Staff commented to my thread. Thank you. At least one staff can read.

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Staff, you sleeping?

Marked as solution

Hey staff, can I ask you simple question, why you not answer?

Just let me know, if you do not able to read from your screen, so I can pass you to oculist. You may need glasses.

Word hpguru, the software is so riddled with bugs i've actually stopped using Spotify totally on my Lumia 800. When i had a phone with Android OS i totally overused it, and i still do when on a computer, but all the weird shut downs and everything else has made me so tired i just ignore suing the Windows phone app. Too bad, because it's usally when on the bus/traveling/running/working out/whatever that you need the music the most.

Please Spotify staff, dignify us with an answer, at the very least. Peace out.

Yeh staff could you please just let us know what is happening with the wp app?

Very intresting.

How could this happend, that nobody of the spotify staff will drop any answer here? They took money from us. So I could expect, that the smallest reaction is a simple anwser by the spotify stuff.

Marked as solution

Hello,

Staff commented to my thread. Thank you. At least one staff can read.

Thanks for mentioning them answering, just read it now. Hopefully an update's around the corner!

What sbout Windows Phone 8 development?

Windows Phone 7 development is dead.

Suggested posts