Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[WP 7.5] Spotify does not recognize wifi connection...on my Nokia Lumia 800

[WP 7.5] Spotify does not recognize wifi connection...on my Nokia Lumia 800

I set sync over 3g to off, and offline mode to on to prevent sync and stream over 3g, but when I turn wifi on Spotify still says offline mode and will not sync my playlists...I have to manually set offline mode "off" 

I had another Nokia Lumia 800 with this same settings but on this I could see spotify change from "offline" to "online" when I turned wifi on/off.....

I know this is not a big issue as I can just manually change the setting offline mode "off/on", but then again I would rather leave this button set to offline mode "on" as I have experienced some problem with my downloaded playlist not beeing recognized as downloaded when I use this button....

Do you have som tip to what I can look for in my settings so that Spotify is set to offline mode "on", sync over 3g "off"

and still recognize internet connection when I set Wifi on? I want to be able to sync over wifi and be shure it will not sync over 3g and also prevent streaming over 3g when wifi is not able.

1 Reply

@Thion wrote:

I set sync over 3g to off, and offline mode to on to prevent sync and stream over 3g, but when I turn wifi on Spotify still says offline mode and will not sync my playlists...I have to manually set offline mode "off" 

I had another Nokia Lumia 800 with this same settings but on this I could see spotify change from "offline" to "online" when I turned wifi on/off.....

I know this is not a big issue as I can just manually change the setting offline mode "off/on", but then again I would rather leave this button set to offline mode "on" as I have experienced some problem with my downloaded playlist not beeing recognized as downloaded when I use this button....

Do you have som tip to what I can look for in my settings so that Spotify is set to offline mode "on", sync over 3g "off"

and still recognize internet connection when I set Wifi on? I want to be able to sync over wifi and be shure it will not sync over 3g and also prevent streaming over 3g when wifi is not able.

Offline mode means use no 'net though.

Suggested posts