Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[WP 7.5] To Helsinki with Spotify WP - new bug

[WP 7.5] To Helsinki with Spotify WP - new bug

Hey,

I was at Helsinki with Spotify from Pirkkala, Finland with Spotify Mobile with Windows Phone. Noticed a new big bug... Now I'm tired fully to this app. Downloading songs to Offline, but this takes years and not finished... Good Spotify! If you have in playlist more than 2,000 tracks, Spotify for Windows Phone (WP) does not download without restarting phone every five minutes!!!

I go to trip to Helsinki without all songs Offline!!! But what a joke is that in my trip Spotify lost all tracks!!!

Unbelievable. I downgrade to Unlimited. Not so good Spotify for Mobile. If you release working WP app, send me e-mail. Thank you. I'm tired and pissed off. Spotify, do you want to fix this app? There is so many bugs... so why to pay for Premium anymore? Offline playlists - blah - I have fast and unlimited internet connection in both, home PC and smart phone (3G). Better sound quality - why to pay for Premium - no Extreme quality in WP and for those bugs 9,99 € is too much.

Exclusive content - I can wait with Unlimited. People, do not purchase Premium if you use Windows Phone. App is useless. And Spotify, if you advertise Premium quality, where is it in Windows Phone? Nokia Music, soon I use it. Free and working app.

1 Reply

Hey, add your kudos to this All Windows Phone bugs in one thread thread, if you want that Spotify fix those problems.

Let's hope that my thread will sit at home page on the community forever. Maybe then Spotify notice those problems.

Suggested posts