Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

WP10 phone: loads of performance issu

Solved!

WP10 phone: loads of performance issu

Hello,

A new Windows Phone user here and old Spotify user since the closed beta. I want to know if i am alone experiencing alot of bugs and performance issues. Like examples bellow:

* when offline syncing playlist, the order reverses and a copy of that playlist is created with the correct order, but not tagged as synced.
* not reacting when swiping to change song
* odd and constant loading screens
* crashes on startup

I am on a 950 XL and have been so for about 3 weeks now, and spotify is one of my moat used apps. Would really like to know any fixes for these problems

//alle090

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

4 Replies

Well we've been told recently that the support team can't confirm any update or even further support fot the windows phone app. Yes we all have the same problems, the app wasn't updated for long time. Lots of issues and random freezing, crashing, graphical glitches.

We just have tu suck it up (or switch platforms, as was suggested by one of the spotify community managers).

Yes, I noticed that **bleep**ed up comment in the thread below. That made me really pissed, shows how much Spotify cares about customers vs numbers. Seems like I just have to cancel my Subscription. **bleep** you Spotify.
Marked as solution

Get Deezer Premium and join beta: www.windowscentral.com/deezer-wants-you-help-test-out-their-new-windows-10-app

Really better than Spotify.

Having lots of issues as well with Windows 10 Lumia 520 phone.

Appears to all be related to the Spotify app problems.

Biggest complaint is that playlists will download partially and then get stuck at a random %.

Occassionally will restart dowloading if you restart the phone. But, normally just gets stuck and never finishes downloading.

Also tried logging out, logging back in, etc, etc.

The ONLY time a complete playlist may finish downloading is if it is very short like 10 songs or less.

VERY, VERY disappointing for the subscription of PREMIUM service!!

Please fix the BUGS!!

Signed, ANGY user.

Suggested posts