Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[WP8] How much will it cost, really, to get the bugs fixed and new UI built?

[WP8] How much will it cost, really, to get the bugs fixed and new UI built?

I'll start a kickstarter or indiegogo if needed. I already pay for the premium service, but I will have to pull my acocunt soon because I can't use spotify on my devices (all windows phones) due to so many bugs. The thing rarely starts or plays music on my 4 devices. Works fine on desktop obviously...

I would rather see the platform prosper.

Heck, I'll code it if needed. Just tell us how much it will cost!

5 Replies

I'd normally think that this was an absurd suggestion, but seeing as the Spotify app for WP8 hasn't been updated since I bought my Lumia a few months ago, I totally kudos this. It's disgusting that people pay for Premium, and can't access the same functionality that iOS and Android users enjoy.

Hey guys,

Good news! We've just released an update for the WP8 app. Head over here to check it out.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Are Windows Phone 7 - Spotify users pissed off?

nly took what, 5 months?  Now, how about a changelog so we know what was actually addressed?  Some of the bugs found were critical. 2.0 seems to fix a few things, but still isn't perfect - and no way of knowing whether the ones like chewing 3G data when told not to have been fixed.

Improving the Windows Phone 8 app's overall quality was the main focus of this update. I'm sure you immediately found the app quicker and I'm sure you'll find it more reliable too. We'll continue to look at which features we add in future, so watch this space.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts