Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

WP8 Offline Files sync & Car bluetooth problem

WP8 Offline Files sync & Car bluetooth problem

I have iMac with Mac OS 10.8.3 running spotify 0.88.450.gd941356 and as a mobile device Nokia Lumia 920 with WP8.

First issue:

The app is basically ok and the playlists show up as they should.

the only thing I have not gotten to work is when on the desktop importing local files from iTunes. I have a few playlists that I have created from the files I own and they work on spotify desktop (and also I can sync them offline to my iPad). 

On the phone, I can only see the playlist empty and cannot sync. The device does not show up on the desktop app at all.

Anyone else having the same issue?

Second issue: When I play music in my car on bluetooth and get a call, the music does not continue to play afterwards (I have to go to the app to hit play) which is quite dangerous while driving and I would prefer not to stop the car after every call. SUPER annoying!!!

Also if I have played music and shut off the car and start again the music does not continue.

Anyone else same issues? 

5 Replies

Hey tonih!

I've moved your topic to the help forum because it's more like a bug report than an actual idea.

If you want to have local file support in WP8, I'd suggest you add your kudos and comments to this idea. 😉

Spotify on WP8 is the worst I have ever had the displeasure of... dump this crappy service now.  If they assign below par developers to the account why should we give our money over to them

I have those bluetooth problems also. But only after the official version, Beta worked like a charm!

Hey there.

The bluetooth problem is here for life. Enjoy your Spotify! 😄

Kinda weird because it worked perfectly on latest beta :). They break software on purpose? ;).

Suggested posts