Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[WP8] Playlists not visible when offline

[WP8] Playlists not visible when offline

Phone model: Nokia Lumia 920 with latest update

Hi Spotify.

Thank you for finally releasing the app for WP8

Here are the bugs that need to be fixed in the new release of the app:

* If not set to online or maby not connected to any network the app can't find your offline playlists, you need to go online and offline again a number of times or just wait 5-10 min then it will be visible. Sometimes a restart of the device is necessary...
Even if you go from online to offline mode, sometimes the offline playlist can be seen.. Can this be do to the real-time sync of playlists even in offline mode?

* The app cant resume the song that is playing when you receive or make a phone call..

To summarize, the offline part of the app must be fixed!

Thank you!

3 Replies

Phone model: HTC 8X WP 8.0.10211.204

Network: WiFi mainly, but also 3G.

I've had a similar problem: I downloaded some of my playlists for Offline use, but when I go to Offline mode and try to listen to my music, 2/3 times, the offline playlists have disappeared. I've had this problem ever since I downloaded Spotify to my phone.

I have a Nokia Lumia 820, running Windows Phone 8 (8.0.10211.204, New Zealand), and have noticed the same.  If I start the app in offline mode, none of my playlists are available.  They're visible, but if I select one it tells me it's not available in offline mode (and is missing the "downloaded" icon).  I have to exit offline mode, go back to playlists (and now the offline playlists show the downloaded icon), and then I can enter offline mode again.

Not the biggest issue, and I am SUPER grateful to have a Spotify app again!  But is a bug. And for me they're available virtually immediately after exiting offline mode.

same problem, my playlist looks like everything got downloaded, if i change to offline-mode no playlist ist available.

Phone model: HTC 8X WP 8.0.10211.204

Network: WiFi, 3G.

Suggested posts