Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Waste of money

Solved!

Waste of money

I have been a premium account holder for some time now previously on my Apple phone and now on Nokia Lumia. When I had my Apple phone I could not fault the application but since having the Nokia it is slow beyond belief. I have 4G and Wifi at home of 120mb so connection is not a problem but when opening the app it takes forever to locate my playlist.

I really believe I am paying money for no service at all and since the new update the application has got even worse as it will not even allow me to transfer playlists to offline, all it will do is say downloading and stay at 0%. I am really considering cancelling my account which would be a shame as I know the app on other platforms works without these problems.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi,

This is a former Windows Mobile user speaking (I now have an android phone). Unfortunately, I understand your troubles - but I guess there's nothing you can do about it. Sadly, the Spotify app for Windows Mobile doesn't receive as many updates for Windows devices, but I do hope they see your complaint. Because it is insane that you have to pay the same amount of money for a premium account, which you can't fully use when using a Windows Phone (think about the possibility to stream to your playstation or pc when using an android or iOS device).

There's one thing you can do: try to contact Spotify support. 

click here

(link could send you to the Dutch site, but I guess it'll auto-change to the English version)

I hope this helps,

Jelmer

Follow me on Spotify!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi,

This is a former Windows Mobile user speaking (I now have an android phone). Unfortunately, I understand your troubles - but I guess there's nothing you can do about it. Sadly, the Spotify app for Windows Mobile doesn't receive as many updates for Windows devices, but I do hope they see your complaint. Because it is insane that you have to pay the same amount of money for a premium account, which you can't fully use when using a Windows Phone (think about the possibility to stream to your playstation or pc when using an android or iOS device).

There's one thing you can do: try to contact Spotify support. 

click here

(link could send you to the Dutch site, but I guess it'll auto-change to the English version)

I hope this helps,

Jelmer

Follow me on Spotify!

Suggested posts