Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

We cant access any podcast from Spotify Bangladesh

We cant access any podcast from Spotify Bangladesh

Hi!
I am from Bangladesh. I subscribed to Spotify thinking that I could be able to listen to all the podcasts using Spotify.  It appears that Spotify is not allowing Bangladesh for any podcasts. The podcast option itself is already missing. 

Could we know how soon will Spotify take to allow Bangladesh for any podcast?  

17 Replies

I am having the exact same problem . Common Spotify stay true to your name Spotify:music and podcasts .

Same problem here. What's the reason?

Hey everyone,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

Currently, podcasts aren't available in all regions and there are still a few markets that don't have access to podcasts. This can vary over time, depending on the permissions from rights holders.

If we have any new information to share about this, you'll be able to find it here.

The Community is always here if there's anything else you need assistance with.

Take care.

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

we need podcast in Spotify BD 

We need podcast on Spotify Bangladesh Please

Please bring the podcast to bd asap.

This is really disappointing. In Bangladesh we already pay much higher price for Spotify subscription than most of the western world and yet we don’t get access to podcasts and there are tons of songs that are just not available, is this a joke?

Well, I got tired of this. I will no longer be renewing my sub, and currently looking into other music/podcast providers.

it's not fair, either let us listen to podcasts or take Spotify from Bangladesh

Not gonna use spotify anymore. Needed podcasts waited too long.

It has bee almost 2 years and still no podcast option in the Spotify Bangladesh...really disappointed did not expect this from Spotify.

Don't bother guys, they're not going to listen to small fry nations like ours. There are other options available for podcasts. 

If I use VPN can I listen podcast in Bangladesh; as podcast is not available in spotify in Bangladesh?

We really want Podcasts in Bangladesh. Please take steps!

No. I tried. Doesnt work that way either. It has been 2 years and yet no updates! Pretty frustrating!

It's been two years already, When will it be released? Why even pay full price for a subscription that only delivers half of what it promises. 

Please Make podcasts available for Bangladesh. I've been waiting for a long time.

Suggested posts