Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

'We're sorry but you're not able to redeem at this moment' - Google mini

'We're sorry but you're not able to redeem at this moment' - Google mini

Putting this here not sure whether this is the correct place to put it, 

I have upgraded premium to family premium, to take advantage of the amazing promo with google mini. 

Being a UK user this deal should still be on till may, but as i have registered my intrest i just get the We're sorry but you're not able to redeem at this moment. message on the avalibility page.

Having looked at some previous topics with the same issue, the only answer that looks to be given is that the promotion has finished, (having only seen this from the us users before)

Any advice would be helpful. 

5 Replies

Hey @madama.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Visit this page if you've registered for the offer. You should be able to redeem the Google Home mini. Try a different web-browser or incognito browsing session if it's not working.

Hope it works! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Had the same problem. Followed instructions above and it didnt work 😞

Hey @andycorney,

Thanks for letting us know.

In that case, make sure to check out this thread and follow the steps we've provided there. If none of those work for you, make sure to leave a comment in that thread, and we'll look into it further.

Thanks! 

It must be just a way of getting you to upgrade....I'm sure there is no offer behind it.... I upgraded yesterday, the offer says its open until May, however, after I paid I got nothing from Spotify regarding the promotion, not even the links in this thread.  Obvioulsy Ive tried the links now, and get the same 'no availability' response ......why bother to advertise it, if there's nothing behind it..I'm a bit baffled

Hey @sparky12345.

Be sure to vote on the Ongoing Issue that @Peter has linked and we'll be sure to get this sorted.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts