Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Web Player] Can't play recommended songs

[Web Player] Can't play recommended songs

I can't play recommended songs under any playlist. I can play songs in playlists and ones I search for. This happens on Firefox and Microsoft Edge. I've tried clearing the cache and cookies, logging in and out, opening a new tab, creating a new playlist, turning off all extentions, and restarting my computer.

24 Replies

i have been having the same sorta problem on mobile, when i go to "add songs" from the suggested tab, it will not play, its been like this for a while now, quite annoying thing to deal with.

Hey @frisknyaa,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

Could you post a screenshot of where in the app you're experiencing the issue, just to make sure we're talking about the same one?

Do you mean you are not able to see the song previews when adding songs to playlists? If this is the case, have a look at this thread.

Keep us posted,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

thank you so much!! i read the thread and cleared cache and logged out. it works now, 🙂 thank you so much!!

Hi @frisknyaa,

Thanks for letting us know that everything is working fine now.

That's great news 🙂 We hope the issue doesn't reappear, but we remain here for you if need be. Remember to always keep your app updated, so you never miss on any fixes or new features being released.

Have a good one and stay safe!

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi, my songs that i searched doesnt comes out with the suggested songs on spotify web player. is there any way for me to hear suggested songs on spotify web player?

Suggested posts