Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Web Player] Is anyone right now experencing a new playlist appearance changed? It's out of order!

Solved!

[Web Player] Is anyone right now experencing a new playlist appearance changed? It's out of order!

I looked at a new album and their playlists are a mess because of Spotify's changes! Of course, everything automatically changes. I don't like it, it's unnecessary. but everything seems to be fine. But the problem is when I check at an album from a user today. The screenshots are below.

First, I don't know what the "0" means in other playlists I didn't put in my playlists. But when I scroll down, some songs are missing the "0"s that represent something.

Secondly, ALL the songs' timestamps + Hearts are unaligned starting with the first song on top and half of those songs below have two timestamps + Hearts in one bar, so other songs don't have their respective timestamps (+ Hearts)! They're all out of line. If you hover your mouse on a song, their timestamp + Heart turns white so you'll know which timestamp is theirs, if it's aligned.

Thirdly, some of the songs at the bottom have a different amount of space between the other songs above and below. It shouldn't be like that, all songs spacing should be equal, it looks so weird and asymmetrical.

The song "Kazaguruma ni song by Sengo Muramasa" should be 1:37 long, but it's on the second song's timestamp. 😫😞

report spotify.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Ok, I don't know what happened, why or how or whose problem this is because I assume it wouldn't make sense it's the artists' fault when they release their album on Spotify, today I found out their playlist has been fixed to the appropriate order. The "0"s are gone because I don't know what purpose they serve. It looks normal now and I hope this doesn't happen again. I don't know if this has occurred before.

View solution in original post

new report spotify.png
1 Reply
Marked as solution

Ok, I don't know what happened, why or how or whose problem this is because I assume it wouldn't make sense it's the artists' fault when they release their album on Spotify, today I found out their playlist has been fixed to the appropriate order. The "0"s are gone because I don't know what purpose they serve. It looks normal now and I hope this doesn't happen again. I don't know if this has occurred before.

new report spotify.png

Suggested posts