Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Web Player][Other] Login from unauthorized device. "Sign out everywhere" button not working

Solved!

[Web Player][Other] Login from unauthorized device. "Sign out everywhere" button not working

Hello,

I received a message from Spotify informing me that someone accessed my account from a device that is not mine. I was able to change my password successfully, but was not able to "Sign Out Everywhere" using the button on step 3. The button does not seem to be working. I can get to a pop up window where I am asked to confirm, but when I click to confirm, nothing happens. Any assistance would be much appreciated as my data privacy is important to me.

Sincerely,

John

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @johnrterry,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community 🙂 

Would you mind letting us know if you notice the same behavior when you try to log out everywhere using a different device? You could also give it a try with an incognito window to see if this helps. 

Keep in mind that this doesn't include partner devices such as speakers, consoles and TVs. To log out from these, you'll need to go to your apps page and choose REMOVE ACCESS.

Keep us posted on how it goes.

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @johnrterry,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community 🙂 

Would you mind letting us know if you notice the same behavior when you try to log out everywhere using a different device? You could also give it a try with an incognito window to see if this helps. 

Keep in mind that this doesn't include partner devices such as speakers, consoles and TVs. To log out from these, you'll need to go to your apps page and choose REMOVE ACCESS.

Keep us posted on how it goes.

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts