Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Web Player][Playlists] Clicking on Play button next to song while in Shuffle plays random song

[Web Player][Playlists] Clicking on Play button next to song while in Shuffle plays random song

So I noticed this today, and I'm not aware of this issue affecting other platforms, but on the Web Player, whlie in shuffle, clicking on the play button next to a specific song with the intention of playing that song will act as though one simply pressed "next song". I'm relatively certain it is a bug, and I haven't tested this, so I only know that it happenes in playlists, but as far as I'm aware this probably affects albums as well. I would like to know if it only affects me, as I like to sometimes skip to a specific song while I'm in shuffle.

1 Reply

Hey @Terean, help's here. 

We understand what you mean. Having tried this from our side, it seems that the Shuffle feature is working as it should on the Web Player, but we'll still make sure to help you out. 

Make sure that your browser is up-to-date. If that doesn't help, try with different browsers, and incognito window, and see if that helps. 

If not, get back to us with an example, and a video if possible, and we'll have a closer look. 

Hope that helps!

Suggested posts