Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Web Player][Podcasts] Spotify on TV

[Web Player][Podcasts] Spotify on TV

This is a very simple idea with I hope a simple solution lol I would assume since we do live in an era where fast streaming without lagging should be at everyone’s disposal so please Spotify can you guys fix the streaming resolution when it comes to watching podcast for example “The Joe Rogan Experience” it looks like it’s streaming on 420p or even at it’s peak 720p which sucks I feel like it’s lagging as they speak and it looks super old school in terms of performance. That’s all I ask. Thank you 

1 Reply

Hey @user-removed,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

Currently there isn't a way to manually pick the resolution for podcast videos on TVs, however we're always open to new ideas 🙂 The best way to get yours noticed and considered is if you create an idea for it in the Community by going here - that way, other users will also be able to vote for it.

The Idea Exchange is a great way for us to see what improvements our users would like to see and how many people support a specific idea. You can learn more about it here.

Hope this info is useful. The Community is here for you if you have any questions.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts