Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Web Player][Search] Artist's Albums in chronological order and Album release dates.

[Web Player][Search] Artist's Albums in chronological order and Album release dates.

Please list the Artist's Albums in chronological order and bring back release dates next to Albums. This just makes it really difficult searching for a particular album and then playing through an Artist Discog. Please reinstate this feature.

2 Replies

I often want to immerse myself in a particular artist by playing all their albums in chronological order. I really want to know what year I'm being transported back to with each release. It's almost as important as the album title!

Hey there! I was going to post this as a new idea, but I found this topic. When I discover a new artist, I like to go through their body of work, listen to their main albums and such. I noticed that, on the desktop app, when we click to see all the artist's albums, it only lists them from most recent to oldest. It would be awesome if the user was able to choose to also display them in order of release. In that way we can listen to all the albums chronologically and feel how the band developed over time. I hope Spotify implements this one day. That’s it, super thanks! 🙂

Suggested posts