Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Web Player Will Not Play Music

Web Player Will Not Play Music

I've searched through other people's messages to see if anyone was having the same problem, but none were exactly the same. 

The web player started off fine in Chrome this morning after selecting a song from my library and letting it play. When I tried to switch songs, however, the song would not change, and the song playing continued. I've refreshed the page, logged in and out, cleared my cache, and cookies, tried using Windows Explorer, but nothing worked. Today is not the first time this problem occurred, but did not last a full working day before. Eventually, I was able to listen to music from the "Browse" section, but nothing in "Your Music." Has anyone else had this problem and been able to fix it? 

Thanks Y'all, 

4 Replies

Nothing plays in the Web Player for me either, only the Windows program.

I've had the same problem with being unable to switch songs for the past 2 days. Tried it on 2 different computers, both using Firefox with same results. I'm having other glitches too, such as playlists not loading completely or "not found." Very frustrating.

Same issue for about a week. this is extremely annoying.

I've stopped using the web player and downloaded Spotify, which I was trying to avoid. I tried to use the web player about a week ago, but still had the same issue. 

Suggested posts