Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Web Player] Will not load liked songs

[Web Player] Will not load liked songs

Plan

Free

Country

United States

Device

PC Browser (Firefox, Microsoft Edge

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

When I click the link to view my liked songs on the web player, the page says "Couldn't find that playlist. Search for something else?" The rest of my playlists seem to work fine. Songs that I know for a fact are saved in my liked songs do not have the green heart next to them, and I seem to be unable to add any new songs to my liked songs. This is happening regardless of what browser I use, or if it is in an incognito window. I have tried clearing the cache and browsing data to no avail.

I can access my liked songs on my smartphone, and then switch the device I am listening to and can hear my liked songs on the web player. It just seems incapable of accessing the liked songs on its own accord.

7 Replies

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

webplayer

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Entering on " My library", all the liked songs vanished in webplayer. Tried in diferent browsers, with incognito, normal, and all vanished. Another issue, it's that trying to like any songs, it like's and imediatly unlike the song either. But started the day working, ok ? Anyone having this issue too ? 

imagem_2021-04-22_104225.png

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

Desktop and Laptop, (Firefox and Chrome)

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I just got spotify about a week ago, and I have been going through my mp3's and searching for and finding the equivalent songs in the spotify catalog and liking them.  I have been using the web player on multiple Windows 10 devices, depending on where I am in the house.  Up until this morning this worked great, it didn't matter what computer I was on, whatever songs I liked the previous day, showed up in the liked songs on the other devices.  Now today, every single computer shows no liked songs.  I've tried clearing cache on browsers, even tried it on a different computer that I hadn't previously used to access spotify, the liked song playlist is simply gone.  It just gives me a message in the middle that says, "Couldn't find that playlist Search for something else?"

I had over 1,000 songs in there, and I really don't want to do it again, is there anything I can do?

playlist.jpg

Same! I've been using the web player for years but this morning woke up to all my liked songs gone. I've tried clearing the cache, different browsers, different internet connections, different computers, nothing fixes it. Please do something about this Spotify!

Premium

UK

Dell Laptop

Windows 10

Woke up this morning to find all my liked songs vanished in the web player. All it says is 'couldn't find that playlist'. Tried diffeerent browsers, tried clearing cache, tried different computers, tried different internet connections. No fix. They are still present on my phone but the web player is my primary use so this is very upsetting. Please help

Heck, this has been happening to me for a while.
The songs stay with the like, though.

Unsure if my post had anything to do with it, but my liked songs are back! 

Now if someone could tell me how to sync the liked songs from the web player to either a windows or android client, I'd be insanely happy.  After google searching, I gave up on that though.  🙂

Hey there folks!

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community!

We'd like to look a bit further into this if you're still experiencing this issue.

We'd recommend starting off by giving this a try in an incognito window or using a different browser.

If your issue persists, it might be a good idea to use a different network and turn off your VPN if you're using one.

@uberrainman you should be able to see your Liked songs on all devices as long as you're logged in on the same account. You can try logging out and making sure you log in with the same email and password on all your devices. It might be a good idea to change your password here just to be on the safe side.

We'll be on the lookout for your update. Give us a shout if you have any further questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts