Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Web Player] be able to listen to music

[Web Player] be able to listen to music

It would be really neat if I could listen to some music on https://open.spotify.com (the web player) without having to do a hard refresh every single time I come back to my computer after an hour or two of not being on it.   Regardless of browser or OS (I use firefox and chrome on macOS, ubuntu, and windows) I have to refresh the page before clicking on a new track or album actually does anything after I've walked away for a while.  What a concept, be able to listen to music.  Thanks.

1 Reply

Hey, @guywithaccount 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

It seems you're experiencing a little issue with your WebPlayer because it's not expected behavior of it. That's the reason we've moved your "suggestion" to the Help Board here in Community.

As a way to turn it around, could you double-check if your browser is up-to-date, please? I also recommend that you clean the caches and cookies because sometimes they can lead to different issues. Also, if the issue persists, it would be good if you try to use the WebPlayer on another device or using another network connection, just to better understand how this issue is working. 

If even after all these steps the issue persists, send us a screen recording to show what you see and we will investigate it further. But have in mind to not share any sensitive/personal information on the recording.

Hope this helps. Give me a shout if you need more help

Kind Regards,

hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts