Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Web Player not connecting

Solved!

Web Player not connecting

Edit: Solved!

For some reason, clearing the cookies and cache for the 6th-7th time(lost count), did the trick. 

So, I've had this problem since last week or so. When I load the web player it keeps stuck at the connecting to spotify notification window. It sometimes pops to 'can't connect'.

I've tried disabling all addons, clearing cache/cookies, running in incognito mode.(chrome and firefox)

I've disabled any virus scanner/firewall.

The desktop player works, so if anyone has any ideas, would be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi milcpac,

In the past, I had a similar issue, and with cache cleaning, the Web player works again. I don't know how to fix your problem if cleaning cache doesn't change anything.

Send an email to Spotify support, maybe they will respond... (I sent 4 emails to Spotify team in the past, but they never respond).

Good luck!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi milcpac,

In the past, I had a similar issue, and with cache cleaning, the Web player works again. I don't know how to fix your problem if cleaning cache doesn't change anything.

Send an email to Spotify support, maybe they will respond... (I sent 4 emails to Spotify team in the past, but they never respond).

Good luck!

Try this !

Step one: Open web player
Step two: Right click,Inspect
Step three: Click 'network'
Step four:Press F5
Step five: Press CTRL+F and type play.spotify.com
Step six: Right click and click clear cache. Right click again and click clear cookies! 

and they refresh the page

(in chrome) it doesnt work in mozzila

I saw this post coming by when I was looking for solutions, but this didn't work. Even tried clearing everything and reinstalling chrome. No luck.

Thanks for the quick reply though.

Suggested posts