Premium

Country

USA

Device

Webplayer

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Some podcasts, specifically "The Rush Limbaugh Show Podcast" is not playing.  Other podcasts I listen to are working just fine.  Music is working just fine.  For the mentioned podcast, clicking the play button just spins like it is buffing, never stops buffing, and just doesn't play anything.  This is a work computer so using the webplayer is my only option.  I have already tried clearing cookies/cache and rebooting the computer.  This is very disappointing and frustrating...  How can I get the playlist to play?

1 Reply

Hey there @rewilkins,

Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Could you please send us a link to one of the episodes from the podcast which isn't loading in the web player? You can do this by clicking the 3 dots on the right side of the track and clicking Copy Episode Link. This will help us check if the episode is actually available for streaming at the moment.

In the meantime could you try logging out and logging back into your account and see if that helps? You can also try to load the web player in a Incognito window in your browser.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out again. We'll be looking out for your reply 🙂

Have a great day!

Suggested posts