Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

What happened to the mini menu on Xbox?

What happened to the mini menu on Xbox?

I have used Spotify for music on xbox for about 2 years. One of the best parts was being able to skip songs without opening the app and seeing what songs were playing. Now that menu has been what seems to be disabled the song no longer appears and I can’t do anything without opening the app. When I open the app for the second time it will always crash. Is anyone else expecting this?
2 Replies

Hey there,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome. 

In these types of cases, we'd first recommend performing a reinstall of the app in case you haven't done this yet. This is often an overlooked step, but it can be helpful getting rid of any corrupted files that might be causing issues. 

Also, to keep investigating this further, could you record a short video where we can take a better look? You can attach it to your next response by using the Insert Video option in the post editor. You can also upload it to Google Drive and share the link with us (make sure the video has the permissions for anyone to see it).

Lastly, include in your next response the Spotify version you're currently running on your Xbox.

We'll be on the lookout. 

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I gotchu bro ik that I’m late here but it should be good after restarting you xbox

Suggested posts