Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

When I play a song it plays then stops

Solved!

When I play a song it plays then stops

I think something went wrong with my account it won't let me see my profile and the music will not play it was working yesterday

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @LadyGwlady,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community.

Could you try to log out > restart your device > log back in to see if that makes any difference for you?

In case that doesn't solve it, we'd appreciate it if you let us know if you experience this when logged into another device? 

It's also worth mentioning that on Thursday Spotify was presenting some technical difficulties to some of our services and the Spotify app on different platforms was also affected. That might be the reason why this happened. This issue should be resolved now. 

Keep us posted,

Cheers! 

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @LadyGwlady,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community.

Could you try to log out > restart your device > log back in to see if that makes any difference for you?

In case that doesn't solve it, we'd appreciate it if you let us know if you experience this when logged into another device? 

It's also worth mentioning that on Thursday Spotify was presenting some technical difficulties to some of our services and the Spotify app on different platforms was also affected. That might be the reason why this happened. This issue should be resolved now. 

Keep us posted,

Cheers! 

LyubkaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

thank you it worked! 

Hi @LadyGwlady

Fantastic news! If you ever need a hand with anything else, give us a shout!

Have a good one 🙂 

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts