Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Where are their songs?

Where are their songs?

Hello everyone.

I don't really know if I've choosen the right place to writhe this message. If not, please, tell me where I should've placed it.

I've just reminded myself about a band called "Nonpoint". I remember I really liked their songs so I wanted to listen to them after 8 years. But unfortunately I've been shocked when I found only 3 full albums on Spotify (PC version) and a few songs from their upcoming album (out of 8 full albums and upcoming 9th album)

Is there anything I could do to add these songs to Spotify? Or maybe I should write to someone who's responsible for adding songs to Spotify?

Please answer me asap.

2 Replies

@Martixelix wrote:

Hello everyone.

I don't really know if I've choosen the right place to writhe this message. If not, please, tell me where I should've placed it.

I've just reminded myself about a band called "Nonpoint". I remember I really liked their songs so I wanted to listen to them after 8 years. But unfortunately I've been shocked when I found only 3 full albums on Spotify (PC version) and a few songs from their upcoming album (out of 8 full albums and upcoming 9th album)

Is there anything I could do to add these songs to Spotify? Or maybe I should write to someone who's responsible for adding songs to Spotify?

Please answer me asap.

Hey !

The publisher is responsible for the uploads of their songs, so try to contact them. They are controlling the content releasing on Spotify !

Hello, JCdotnl

Thank you that you've replied me so fast. 🙂

You mean I should write directly to Nonpoint? Or maybe I haven't really understood what you've meant by saying "try to contact with the publisher", sorry. ;c

Suggested posts