Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Where is my purchased music?

Where is my purchased music?

A few months ago I purhased some music for my dad. 

Now I lost the cd I burned the music on. So I wanted to re-download the music. And... the music is gone.... Where can I find it? We both don't even know the artist anymore... 

7 Replies

Spotify will not save your music. It is a streaming service so it will never show music that you have imported from other sources unless you set it to. You're better off searching through your computers hard drive(s) to look for it.

Try looking for it in C:\Users\[your username]\Music\

Thank you for your reply, but I think you are wrong. 

I downloaded (and purchased) this music months ago, maybe even years ago when this feature was still possible. I was about 15 euro I guess. 

I can understand that spotify wanted to erase this feature. BUT I PAYED FOR THE MUSIC, and I want to be able to redownload it. Otherwise no more Spotify for me. 

Can someone help me please? Official spotify reply?

Spotify has nothing to do with that purchase If you bought the music on a disk from somewhere other than Spotify. You will have to find the disk again if you want to rip the music to your hard drive.

You have paid for the music, but by the sounds of it, it certainly wasn't via Spotify...

Thank you for you response.

Yes I bought it via Spotify. This is an old feature, and just to be possible. Look it up on the internet. This is an old feature that Spotify silently dropped a few months/years ago.

So I payed Spotify 15 euro's for an album. Because this used to be possible... Then I downloaded the music from Spotify (this also used to be possible) and burned it legally on a CD. Now the CD broke, and I want to re-download the music.

So Spotify should enable me to redownlaod the music or refund my money! 🙂

Please an officially Spotify response.

I am also looking for my purchased songs!

Hey there @fazuras and @Charkel,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

Unfortunately, as you mentioned, this is an older feature that isn't available anymore. As a result, it won't be possible to download songs you'd previously purchased. We'd recommend taking a look at this thread for more info.

We'd also suggest taking a look at this support site article regarding getting a refund.

Hope this helps! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give us a shout.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts