Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why Connect playing same music all the time?

Why Connect playing same music all the time?

Hey there.

I'm using for music need only Pioneer SMA1 speaker with Connect.

I'm happy with sound but I'm mad to music variety.

On my playlist over 1,730 songs and in hour Connect played twice Level Zero, Tribune - No Limit (Phillerz Remix Edit).

It is the same all the day, the same music. There's no variety.

So in other words how I can hear tons of the garbage I have on my list using speaker thru my phone??? Not just 15% of it. When I'm on headphone with my phone, the variety is really better.

Why this?

4 Replies

Today music variety is really better. Maybe because of my rant???

Really I have 100 hours of music on my list, I want to hear them all in time!!! Please Spotify improve the ways to do this better. To hear music I love again and again in reasonable time.

Today I was like WOW to hear my fav "month later". But the same hour later is not what I want... however today never heard same songs for now. Also I know Connect not played some versions in ages... Really improve this stuff... even if variety is now better... I hope this lasts as it is now, with better variety on Connect.

And if u can do stuff even better, please do something to Connect which turns off randomly after listen.

Greetz!

Hey there. Was at home listening on Connect and track was Shaun Bate & Sam Walkertone - Lightswitch (Addicted Craze vs Basslovers United Remix) and then after 30 minutes moved out and choosed to play from Android. When back to home, choosed instantly play back on speaker and then once again this plays Shaun Bate & Sam Walkertone - Lightswitch (Addicted Craze vs Basslovers United Remix). Why this. Ha!

Someone have answer or same stuff. It's really useless to listen on connect if this repeats same over and over.

I'm really mad now with this feature again.

Why on the earth Spotify Connect plays the same over and over? Today same songs repeating... I'm sonsidering others way to listen music... I'm sorry... but I'm tired... I have dozens of songs on my list and this play the same? DJ pump it now, don't look back - let's go! It's great song, but yeah I have a lot more on list than tnat.

As you can see, no one at Spotify wanna help me with issue. If I just fon't look back is right way for Spotify in these issues...

If I just don't look back, don't look back - let's go 🙂

Should I get hifi headphones or what, but this is UNACCEPTABLE!!!

Spotify Connect effectively limits playlists to the first 100 songs, no matter how big the playlist is.  This is a known issue.  Spotify labels the idea to increase the playlist size, "Not Right Now".  See link here:  Go to this link and add your vote to increase the playlist size.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Connect-only-plays-100-song-chunks-of-playlists/idi-...

Suggested posts