Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why can’t I create a radio station based on liked songs?

Why can’t I create a radio station based on liked songs?

1) Why can’t I create a station based on liked songs?

2) Why can’t I move multiple songs from a playlist into my own playlist at once on ios app?

3) Why can’t I create a radio station based on a playlist at all on my Tesla spotify app?

4) why can’t i dislike anything at all to help radio station pick better songs?

5) on the tesla app there’s an icon with two arrows forming a circle which I assume means to repeat the playlist. if you tap it twice it becomes two arrows with a music symbol. what does that do?

I just subscribed to spotify because my tesla now has spotify, but these are some pretty glaring deficiencies. trying to decide whether to keep it. 

1 Reply

Hey! Some changes were made a few months back regarding the way Spotify's radio functions, so checking out this thread may be able to answer some of your questions.

Also, regarding the multiple song selection, what you might want to do though is vote for this idea in the Idea Submissions forum, they've already got it marked as a 'Good Idea' so hopefully it goes through!

Thanks for reading! If this worked for you, please mark this as the solution, this way others will be able to find the answers to their problems in the future! 🙂

Suggested posts