Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why does Spotify Windows app (win 10) not show sonos speakers?

Why does Spotify Windows app (win 10) not show sonos speakers?

This is a new issue, I used to simply access all my sonos speaker vai the spotify app in windows 10, then recenty this functionality has been intermitant at best. 

All the devices are on the same network, and I can use the Sono windows app to access all speakers. 

Plan

Premium

Country

UK

Device

Lenovo Yoga 530

Operating System

( Windows 10)

4 Replies

I found on the forum that performing a clean install of the apps will take care of this issue. Unfortunately after going through the tedious process of removing all devices from the Spotify account, clearing cache and delete apps from all devices - Android, iPhone, iPad and Mac - the problem still persists - I CANNOT see Sonos speakers from the Spotify Apps - from any of them.

Hi,

I have done exactly the same and had the same infuriating result. What I can't understand is why this has only just started happening....

Spotify - please sort this out as your as the only reason I pay for your service is because of the ease of integration with my home Sonos system, and I can't believe we are the only ones having this issue. 

I have just come off the phone with Sonos and had them remotely help re-configure my Sonos network. There seemed to be some sort of clash happening in a set of menus that only they can see. Anyway it all works fine now so, I would perhaps suggest calling Sonos and asking them. Their support team are really good, once you get through to them...

Hey all,

Thanks for getting in touch!

We are aware of an issue with the app and are currently investigating it. Feel free to contribute in this topic where we gather information from affected users and keep everybody up-to-date. Be sure to comment or subscribe in the topic to get notifications. We'll get this sorted as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts