Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Windows 10 mobile app doesn't work anymore

Solved!

Windows 10 mobile app doesn't work anymore

I have a really annoying problem with app on windows 10 mobile.

THE APP DOESN'T WORK ANYMORe since couple of week and spotify doesn't care about this situation.

No updates, no solutions. How can they sell a service which don't work ?

I'm extremly disapointing about this situation. They gave me 2 free month but i can use spotify on my mobile...

PLEASE SPOTIFY take care about your windows user. Don't forget they pay too

In the meantime I invite all those who have problems with the application or who are upset by this lack of involvement, to cancel their subscription.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I try many times to reboot, install, uninstall... the app refuse to start and show me this message "the audio service could not be started" or "loading..."

But yesterday, an update seems to fix issues. No problem at the moment

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Works for me on Lumia 950. Try restarting your phone.

Marked as solution

I try many times to reboot, install, uninstall... the app refuse to start and show me this message "the audio service could not be started" or "loading..."

But yesterday, an update seems to fix issues. No problem at the moment

Same here. Worked 'fine' until maybe a week or two ago. Now I can't play any song at all. Piece of junk.

Also, before it broke I could never play any songs offline, even though I pay for premium. What a waste of money.

Tried restarting my phone, uninstalling/reinstalling app. Still nothing.

Same here. There is just no support for windows phone on spotify website  anyway so why would it even be fixed. Geeting the latest version of windows phone 10 will keep affect spotify experience. Maybe spotify work better on windows phone 8?

This is borderline fraudulent. No music on my phone since April. Works on all other devices except Windows phone. No help from Spotify except happy clappy fake positivity. Still take subs every month despite knowing of problems. App is not fit for use. Spotify should fix the problem or give us our money back.

Suggested posts