Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Windows phone: Can't play song from search

Windows phone: Can't play song from search

I can't  play music if I use search function. Nothing happens if I press a song from the list. But if I choose song from my playlist, song is played normally. Offline feature is disabled and I have nothing loaded to my phone. This happens with WP8.1 and WP10. Desktop and Android phone seems to work just fine.

This error occured first time yesterday (3.2.2016) and playback worked this morning (4.2.2016) but stopped working again. 

8 Replies

Hello everyone!

Well, in my case I have problems with the search feature inside the playlists. It just doesn't work, as if the search inside the playlists was not available.

Previously I listened to spotify on Iphone, and there was no problems at all; now I switched to Windows Phone 8.1 (about 2 months ago), and everytime I want to listen to a specific song from the playlist, I have to search it by myself.  I don't know if the command is different, if so I could't find it yet. 

And there's a lof of different bugs - maybe from Windows Phone, maybe from Spotify. The issue is that the bugs multiply when I'm using Spotify.

Spotify, please help the Windows Phone users!

I have the same problem

Same problem here. Maybe it is time to look alternatives. Again.

My hope is Windows 10. If things doesn't change, then I'll look into
alternatives too, and I'm not talking about other cellphone/operational
system ¬¬'

Windows phone 10 is not the solution. Its performance is even worse than WP 8.1 and not only in Spotify use.

It is working again 🙂

Hello!

What do you mean by "working again", specifically? Is the search working
inside the playlist on your Windows Phone 8.1?

I can play songs from search again

Suggested posts