Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Won't Post to Facebook?

Solved!

Won't Post to Facebook?

So, I have Spotify linked to my Facebook account and everything, and it used to post to my profile on the side (With the timeline profile) which songs/playlists I've been listening to. But I've noticed about a week or two ago, it stopped doing this. My friends and I regularly share music but it is hard to do so when the most recent song it shows is from 2 weeks ago.. 😕

Help! How do I make it so it will post again?

Thanks ❤️

594 Replies

My problem is slightly different. It used to work fine, but i wanted my Likes in the Music section instead of my Spotify activity, so i tried it deleting the app and all the activity from facebook. I didn't get the likes to appear, so i connected spotify to facebook again and now the songs that i listen appear, but they get deleted after a certain time from my activity log. It only shows when i star a song or update a playlist. And the music section is empty.

I am unable to find how you get to that page in order to select those options. I went to my music section but there was no drop down cog appeared and had those options. I also am trying to automatically share what I listened to on Spotify, and I have everything set to share publicly, but it is still not sharing on facebook. For example, when I go to my friend's profile it will say something like "Bob listened to For What Its Worth by Buffalo Springfield 3 hours ago" in that little activity box in the top left of his profile. But, I can't get my profile page to do that for some reason..

hello.

im having similar issues.

when i go to my wall, click MORE > Spotify it takes me to the "sections" page. i see spotify here but a "No activity to show" message keeps showing.

can anyone please give me some help?

thanks

What HAPPENED? Spotify is no longer updated 'my music' on my page according to what i listen to. and under 'activity log' there is plenty of activity - while it also says 'no activity to show'????? frustrating, please help 😞

Does anyone from Spotify support ever visit this forum? This topic has been out here forever with no answers. I can only get activity to show up on Facebook if I star something or physically share a song. Songs I listen to haven't showed up since December. Hello? Spotify? Can someone please help??

Is there any fix for this yet? Have tried all suggested fixes ..can't understand why until a week ago it was posting activity in profile box on FB ..now nothing!! 😕

It's happening to me lately, too. Over the years, I've realised that there isn't really a way to "fix" it, and unfortunately we just have to wait for the problem to be fixed by either Facebook or Spotify, wherever the root of the issue may be. It is pretty annoying and it seems like this is quite a frequent problem, cropping up every couple of months. I did message SpotifyCares about it on Twitter and they told me that it could be due to Facebook pressuring apps to post less.

Hey everyone, I am new here 🙂

I am experiencing the same exact problem, Spotify and Facebook are linked, but Facebook won't show the tracks I listened to in my activity log 😞

Any suggestions? I saw the oiginal post was from years ago and the problem got "magically" fixed, probably by Facebook!

Thank you!!!

Still not fixed. Although now on my Activity log it shows if I updated any playlist. But still won't show tracks I listened to...

@marina_g85 wrote:

Still not fixed. Although now on my Activity log it shows if I updated any playlist. But still won't show tracks I listened to...

Same issue here. Activity log shows all spotify activity, but no posts on the timeline...

Same problem still.

It claims to be solved, but nope. Spotify does not post to my facebook timeline. Everything is connected, and enabled.. but nothing.

I can confirm, still not solved.

Same here. Really annoying... 

Joined a few days ago and been playing Spotify on PC app and Mobile app.

Spotify has not posted anything on my timeline and the Facebook profile box, says "No activity to show". Its blank.

Still having this problem, and I am **bleep**ing irritated.

Hello Samba 145. I did what u recommended i got a last fm account but i can get an appl from facebook not sure why ? so I cant match the last fm account with my facebook. maybe they dont allow that anymore ?because I have a spotify account matched to my facebook 😞

Hello,

I am a premium member who would like to post songs from spotify to Facebook without the snippets of the song? How can I make the whole song play when I post it to Facebook?

Suggested posts