Premium

Country

Australia

Device

All

Operating System

All

My Question or Issue

What the app shows me is not what is playing. It is a few tracks out.

Happening to me on every device at the moment but mainly when pushed to an Amazon Alexa device. 

Looking now.

It is wrong on my Mac (where I started it paying)

Incorrect on my iPad....

Incorrect on my Android device....

Incorrect on web player....

All of them show a correct track name, but the music playing is not what the track should be (it is playing one or two behind). If I hit pause and start again it starts the music at the beginning of the showing track and it is the correct track.....

Moved to Amazon music for now....

4 Replies

Has this been fixed yet? It’s only that one song, on all platforms. Also, getting the odd song here and there not available in my region while the rest of the album is. 

Hey there @clickjo,

Welcome to the Community!

Could you send us the URI/Link to the song you're seeing on all your devices. 

On another note, content availability may change over time, since the copyright holders/labels can decide whether a song or albums is made available for streaming in a given region. Most songs get reuploaded, so if you see that a song is currently not available, keep an eye out as it might return to the app soon.

We'll be on the lookout for your reply. Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have some questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hey there @clickjo,

Thanks for keeping us posted 🙂

We've checked the URIs and we'd suggest you head here and contact our support team. The folks there can investigate this further and give you more information about it.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We'll be happy to help.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts