Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Xbox One App launched today

Solved!

Xbox One App launched today

The Spotify App for Xbox One seems to have launched today. 

There are download instructions on Spotifys website, but no app can be found in the Xbox store. Anyone else having trouble or know of why they'd "launch" it before making it available?

spotifyonxbone.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Supposedly it's coming "later today", though I would have hoped we could get an exact time for that.

Head of Xbox' Games Marketing division tweeted it's coming "today" but for some reason I've been unable to link the tweet. He's @AaronGreenberg though if you want to go look.

edit: Here we go, definitive proof it's launching today: https://news.xbox.com/2017/08/08/spotify-comes-to-xbox-one/

For all these 34 regions: AR, AU, AT, BE, BR, CA, CL, CO, CZ, DE, FI, FR, DK, GR, HK, HU, IE, IT, JP, MX, NL, NZ, NO, PL, PT, SG, SK, ES, SE, CH, TW, TR, UK, US

View solution in original post

4 Replies

This right here. **bleep** is going on?

Marked as solution

Supposedly it's coming "later today", though I would have hoped we could get an exact time for that.

Head of Xbox' Games Marketing division tweeted it's coming "today" but for some reason I've been unable to link the tweet. He's @AaronGreenberg though if you want to go look.

edit: Here we go, definitive proof it's launching today: https://news.xbox.com/2017/08/08/spotify-comes-to-xbox-one/

For all these 34 regions: AR, AU, AT, BE, BR, CA, CL, CO, CZ, DE, FI, FR, DK, GR, HK, HU, IE, IT, JP, MX, NL, NZ, NO, PL, PT, SG, SK, ES, SE, CH, TW, TR, UK, US

I can't find it either in the Danish store

I don't think it's showing up in search results, at least it wasn't initially, and the only way to get to the store listing was a big banner advert on the Store tab.
I managed to get the banner advert to appear by turning my console off and on again, but give it some time and it should appear in search results too.

Suggested posts