Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

bad gateway 502 Squeeze box touch

Solved!

bad gateway 502 Squeeze box touch

Hi,

I am having big problems with this on my squeeze box touch.

I can play my playlists but anytime I try to access my starred items this message comes up.

I have tried re installing the spotify app for the squeezebox on the handset and via an android controller and still the message is coming up.

Any solutions please, am getting very frustrated.

I do not have this problem when using spotify on my laptop or on my android devices.

Thanks for any good advice.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I just resolved this issue on my Squeezebox Radio with the help of the Spotify's support (Logitech's support wasn't helpfull at all !).

First step was to remove all local files from all clients app I have (uncheck local path in the options of the spotify app on all computers you use).

Then correct/remove all incorrect links in the playlists (delete all songs marked with a little chain, or click on the chain to add the correct song and remove the old one).

At this point, I still wasn't able to open my playlist on the squeezebox but everything was correct on the Spotify side.

Then I created a new playlist named "test". While empty, I can open it on the SB radio. If I add all songs from the other playlist, I get the same error "502 bad gateway" again !

Add songs block per block (A to D, then E to K, etc...)from your old playlist to the "test" playlist, and try to open the playlist at each step. Maybe you'll find a song causing problems (I didn't).

At the end, all songs were added and I'm able to open the test playlist ! So the bug in Logitech's app is confirmed : this is the same playlist and you can open it now ?!

Now you can delete your old playlist et rename the test playlist.

But there is still another bug for me : the "selection/liked" playlist. If I add all the songs of my playlists into it, I can't open it on the SB radio. So I unselect/unlike all songs : this playlist is now empty on my PC. I open it on the SB radio : there is still some songs !!

Then I add songs blocks per blocks and I still can open it on the SB radio ! But I can't see all songs on the SB radio.

Another bug confirmed on the Logitech's app.

I'm now sending this to Logitech support, hoping they can fix all these bugs.

Cheers,

Julien

View solution in original post

3 Replies

I have the same problem.
I opened a ticket a Logitech support (Incident: 130818-001640) but it didn't help. They asked me to remove all local files from the playlists I can't load, and then sent me back to Spotify support (Cas #: 00938799), wish is still currently opened.
They asked me to replace all incorrect links in my playlist by clicking on the chain on each song that has this symbol. I did but still get this error 502 bad gateway...

Hi again,

I am still getting this problem and is getting annoying.

There is another thread that claims a solution which does not work either.

Does anyone at Spotify look at these posts as I have had no response from them.

This used to happen on the odd occasion and rebooting or reloading fixed it but I still keep getting this same message all the time.

Can anyone please help ?

Thanks again

Marked as solution

I just resolved this issue on my Squeezebox Radio with the help of the Spotify's support (Logitech's support wasn't helpfull at all !).

First step was to remove all local files from all clients app I have (uncheck local path in the options of the spotify app on all computers you use).

Then correct/remove all incorrect links in the playlists (delete all songs marked with a little chain, or click on the chain to add the correct song and remove the old one).

At this point, I still wasn't able to open my playlist on the squeezebox but everything was correct on the Spotify side.

Then I created a new playlist named "test". While empty, I can open it on the SB radio. If I add all songs from the other playlist, I get the same error "502 bad gateway" again !

Add songs block per block (A to D, then E to K, etc...)from your old playlist to the "test" playlist, and try to open the playlist at each step. Maybe you'll find a song causing problems (I didn't).

At the end, all songs were added and I'm able to open the test playlist ! So the bug in Logitech's app is confirmed : this is the same playlist and you can open it now ?!

Now you can delete your old playlist et rename the test playlist.

But there is still another bug for me : the "selection/liked" playlist. If I add all the songs of my playlists into it, I can't open it on the SB radio. So I unselect/unlike all songs : this playlist is now empty on my PC. I open it on the SB radio : there is still some songs !!

Then I add songs blocks per blocks and I still can open it on the SB radio ! But I can't see all songs on the SB radio.

Another bug confirmed on the Logitech's app.

I'm now sending this to Logitech support, hoping they can fix all these bugs.

Cheers,

Julien

Suggested posts