Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Local files not showing up on Android or PC

I have gone into my settings and changed it to allow local files, but I am not seeing any of the local files I want. There are a ton of old ones that were already on my devices that I fan access, but nothing I download new is showing up. I have also ...

• Visitor
  • I have gone into my settings and changed it to allow local files, but I am not seeing any of the local files I want. There are a ton of old ones that were already on my devices that I fan access, but...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Blends not involving my top artist

I am having trouble with my Spotify Blends with friends not including my top artist. I've looked at it for a couple of weeks now (6?) and I have ~5 blend playlists with friends but I always found it odd that my top artist doesn't have a spot in it. I...

• Visitor
  • I am having trouble with my Spotify Blends with friends not including my top artist. I've looked at it for a couple of weeks now (6?) and I have ~5 blend playlists with friends but I always found it ...
  • Icedd
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 11 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrong grammar in German

The error message below is wrong. Correct would be: "Beim Laden des Künstlers ist wohl etwas schief gelaufen"In gender form "Beim Laden des*der Künstlers*in ist wohl etwas schief gelaufen" would be correct I guess.

• Casual Listener
  • The error message below is wrong. Correct would be: "Beim Laden des Künstlers ist wohl etwas schief gelaufen" In gender form "Beim Laden des*der Künstlers*in ist wohl etwas schief gelaufen" would ...
  • AlejaR
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why can’t i access this entire album by this artis Puritan album cocktail

I have to go on google and search for this to pop up in Spotify and get i still can’t play this music ? Why ? But I can access it and find it on Apple Music just fine Entire album by pritam called cocktail

• Visitor
  • I have to go on google and search for this to pop up in Spotify and get i still can’t play this music ? Why ? But I can access it and find it on Apple Music just fine Entire album by pritam called ...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why won’t my autoplay work

I have been using Spotify for over a year now and it’s become part of my anxiety helping routine and now my autoplay won’t work. The settings for it is on in the app but whenever I go to a song and play it it won’t give me “recommended” and I don’t k...

• I have been using Spotify for over a year now and it’s become part of my anxiety helping routine and now my autoplay won’t work. The settings for it is on in the app but whenever I go to a song and p...
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Typo in the translation

Hi,The podcast section, has a subsection documentary which when using croatian translation has a typo.In the app ( both mobile and desktop) it is written Dokumentrni film which is wrong, it should be written Dokumentarni.

• Visitor
  • Hi, The podcast section, has a subsection documentary which when using croatian translation has a typo. In the app ( both mobile and desktop) it is written Dokumentrni film which is wrong, it shoul...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My post in the Community was merged with a completely irrelevant other post

The other day I posted a question in the Spotify Community. The next thing I know I get an email that my post had been merged with another post. This other post had nothing to do with my question. How can I contest the merge and revert my question in...

• Music Fan
  • The other day I posted a question in the Spotify Community. The next thing I know I get an email that my post had been merged with another post. This other post had nothing to do with my question. Ho...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Podcasts] Sync podcast progress across all devices

Please can you introduce a feature where podcast play progress and fully played information is synced across all devices. I don't want to have to remember or cross reference which podcasts I've listened to, or how much progress I've made through anot...

• Please can you introduce a feature where podcast play progress and fully played information is synced across all devices.   I don't want to have to remember or cross reference which podcasts I...
  • phatkid74
  • 6 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 6 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution I received two invalid payments on my bank account

Hi there, I was checking my nz bank account and there are two fraudulent movements on my account that are not valid. Can you please help me? Thanks in advance,

• Visitor
  • Hi there, I was checking my nz bank account and there are two fraudulent movements on my account that are not valid. Can you please help me? Thanks in advance,
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Edit Home Screen??

Listened to some dating podcasts years ago using Spotify and now my home screen has half naked women on it (new episodes) and my 6yr old daughter is asking me why that is... Can you please let us edit the home screen so to add/remove stuff or have st...

• Listened to some dating podcasts years ago using Spotify and now my home screen has half naked women on it (new episodes) and my 6yr old daughter is asking me why that is... Can you please let us edi...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution How to upload a song cover on spotify ?

I have covered some songs and i want to upload them on spotify can i know what do I need to know to do so ? And is it free ?

• Visitor
  • I have covered some songs and i want to upload them on spotify can i know what do I need to know to do so ? And is it free ?
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution i got a new phone and i uploaded the App but i can't log in.

i uploaded the app to my new I-phone and tried to log in.. i get a message that something went wrong. Code 30

• Visitor
  • i uploaded the app to my new I-phone and tried to log in.. i get a message that something went wrong. Code 30
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile] Jump to Song in Playlist

This is similar to this ticket for Android, except I'd like to suggest it for all platforms and ensure it works universally.Issue: I have a playlist with 300 songs, playing in Enhanced mode. A new suggested song appears on my "now playing" window, an...

• This is similar to this ticket for Android, except I'd like to suggest it for all platforms and ensure it works universally. Issue: I have a playlist with 300 songs, playing in Enhanced mode. A new ...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution BMW Connected Drive deprecation

Hello!! I was informed that since the last update Spotify should have stopped working with BMW. I noticed, because all of a sudden the Spotify icon disappeared from Connecties Drive.... that is quote a sad thing.... Can anyone confirm that this is re...

• Visitor
  • Hello!! I was informed that since the last update Spotify should have stopped working with BMW. I noticed, because all of a sudden the Spotify icon disappeared from Connecties Drive.... that is quote...
  • pverga
  • 55 replies
  • 27 likes
  • 55 replies
  • 27 likes

Superuser Contribution Artist „Most Monthly Listened” is confusing, should be changed to „Most Streams This Month”

Artist „Most Monthly Listened” is confusing, should be changed to „Most Streams This Month”. Here’s why…I think „most monthly listened” is a bad idea. It is very confusing since it counts monthly ListeNERS, not monthly ListENS (streams) which boosts ...

• Gig Goer
  • Artist „Most Monthly Listened” is confusing, should be changed to „Most Streams This Month”. Here’s why… I think „most monthly listened” is a bad idea. It is very confusing since it counts monthl...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What websites does Spotify own?

To assist community members in other online spaces, what links do Spotify use to share or redirect others onto its platform besides spotify.com and open.spotify.com?

• Regular
  • To assist community members in other online spaces, what links do Spotify use to share or redirect others onto its platform besides spotify.com and open.spotify.com?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problems in ps4

I have Spotify on my ps4 (I have been using it for ½ years) but for some reason just today the play button stopped working but all other buttons worked pls help me with this

• I have Spotify on my ps4 (I have been using it for ½ years) but for some reason just today the play button stopped working but all other buttons worked pls help me with this
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Illegal withdrawal of money from the account

My credit card is charged monthly for a PREMIUM that I did not subscribe to. Can I find out whose account is using my bank account by giving my card and ID details?

• My credit card is charged monthly for a PREMIUM that I did not subscribe to. Can I find out whose account is using my bank account by giving my card and ID details?
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Time tracker is freezed in the in car app - Polestar 2

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDevicePolestar 2 in car appOperating SystemAndroid auto My Question or IssueTime tracker in Spotify full screen sometimes freezes so staying at 0:00 timestamp while listening.

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden Device Polestar 2 in car app Operating System Android auto   My Question or Issue Time tracker in Spotify full screen sometimes freezes so staying at 0:00 t...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes