Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

[Sonos] sonos

i have finally set up spotify on my sonos play 5. when i try to play music it says spotify account loggin detail not valid??

• i have finally set up spotify on my sonos play 5. when i try to play music it says spotify account loggin detail not valid??
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on my TV?

I was just wondering if Spotify was going to be putting out an app for TVs? I have two Vizio smart TVs and I would love an app.

• I was just wondering if Spotify was going to be putting out an app for TVs? I have two Vizio smart TVs and I would love an app.
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Have premium account - get only one song ??

Hello from Hamburg,my philips fidlio A1 device seems not to support spotify properly. I do have a premium account, but whenever i try to open albums or the listted artists, there is an error. It is said something such as "items not found". The proble...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello from Hamburg, my philips fidlio A1 device seems not to support spotify properly. I do have a premium account, but whenever i try to open albums or the listted artists, there is an error. It is...
  • peterhh
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Philips
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on other devices

Does anyone know when or if spotify will be available on other devices, like blue-ray players, xbox, or other wi-fi capable devices? Thanks,

• Does anyone know when or if spotify will be available on other devices, like blue-ray players, xbox, or other wi-fi capable devices?   Thanks,
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

App crashes when changing song using playlist

Hi I have a couple of problems happening on my Nokia lumia 800.The OS is windows phone 7.5 os version 7.10.8779.8 I have an unlimited data plan. I'll try to give as much information as possible. I normally listen to spotify when I am on the bus trave...

• Hi I have a couple of problems happening on my Nokia lumia 800.The OS is windows phone 7.5 os version 7.10.8779.8 I have an unlimited data plan. I'll try to give as much information as possible. ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding songs to a playlist current playing on wd live from another device leads to the wd crashing

I find it very inconventient to manage my playlists and such directly on the wd player, so I thought I could make a "temporary" playlist that I started playing on the wd, while adding songs on the go from my laptop. (Like when I host a party and peop...

• Regular
  • I find it very inconventient to manage my playlists and such directly on the wd player, so I thought I could make a "temporary" playlist that I started playing on the wd, while  adding songs on ...
  • Hermansen
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WD
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

username with special character on roku

Hi I am glad to see that Spotify has come to Roku LT. Unfortunately my username contains an 'é' (note the accent), and I can't seem to be able to enter it... Can anybody help me out? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I am glad to see that Spotify has come to Roku LT. Unfortunately my username contains an 'é' (note the accent), and I can't seem to be able to enter it... Can anybody help me out? Thanks
  • stephane092384
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung HT-E5550

I got a samsung HT-5550 Blueray-Player with the newest firmware (1013). Is there any possibilty to get spotify-app working on it? I can't find any app in the smart-tv-app-store!

• I got a samsung HT-5550 Blueray-Player with the newest firmware (1013). Is there any possibilty to get spotify-app working on it? I can't find any app in the smart-tv-app-store!
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Sqeezebox -not all songs working! Who is responsible?

Still no answer? I´m totally frustrated because i bought squeezebox touch only because it´s able to use spotify as promised. Now it´s only working with half of the songs shown.I think this is an error and should be recogniced by the developer team.

• Regular
  • Still no answer? I´m totally frustrated because i bought squeezebox touch only because it´s able to use spotify as promised. Now it´s only working with half of the songs shown. I think this is an ...
  • zevve1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [WP8] Spotify account from Finland, phone bought from Canada, can't find/install/ Spotify

Hi! I have a Finnish subscribtion to Spotify, and I'm currently living in Canada. I bought (and unlocked) Lumia 920 from here, but I can't figure out a way to install Spotify on my phone. I have tried searching from the marketplace, trying direct lin...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   I have a Finnish subscribtion to Spotify, and I'm currently living in Canada. I bought (and unlocked) Lumia 920 from here, but I can't figure out a way to install Spotify on my phone. ...
  • eku
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] app for WP8 8x by HTC needs fixed

the music does not play and i am paying for a subscription this is a waste of my money and my time ! it keeps trying to load and nothing happens i waited 4 hours for it to play music and it wont and it keeps asking me to log in why such a crappy app ...

• Casual Listener
  • the music does not play and i am paying for a subscription this is a waste of my money and my time !   it keeps trying to load and nothing happens i waited 4 hours for it to play music and i...
  • Thedev
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos - Music selection

Is there any difference on what music is available on Spotify through Sonos rather than just using the PC version of spotify? I tried to find the new Duné album, and it was on the PC, and was not able to play it on sonos? Thanks. /Ole

• Casual Listener
  • Is there any difference on what music is available on Spotify through Sonos rather than just using the PC version of spotify?   I tried to find the new Duné album, and it was on the PC,...
  • LarsaR
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound quality with Denon?

Does anyone know what the default sound quality (High, Medium, Low) is with the denon devices like AVR 4520 and/or Ceol? Is there a chance to change the default setting? Thanks

• Does anyone know what the default sound quality (High, Medium, Low) is with the denon devices like AVR 4520 and/or Ceol? Is there a chance to change the default setting?   Thanks
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

hardware

Which devices are suitable for jogging ?

• Which devices are suitable for jogging ?
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [BB] Blackberry not showing in Devices list

I've just upgraded to Spotify Premium specifically so that I can listen to offline playlists on my Blackberry, however the device is not showing up on the Devices list on my computer. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling Spotify on the Blackberry...

• Casual Listener
  • I've just upgraded to Spotify Premium specifically so that I can listen to offline playlists on my Blackberry, however the device is not showing up on the Devices list on my computer.  I've trie...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Symbian] Spotify Symbian app not available for download in Poland

Hi Spotify! The Spotify service is available in Poland, however I fail to download the Spotify app for Symbian from Nokia's Ovi Store. While I try to download from http://store.ovi.com/content/31703 , I am getting an error message: "content is not av...

• Hi Spotify! 🙂   The Spotify service is available in Poland, however I fail to download the Spotify app for Symbian from Nokia's Ovi Store.   While I try to download from http://sto...
  • urbanim_net
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[BB] Blackberry 9300 BlueTooth issue

I just enabled Spotify Premium and having a technical issue that I would appreciate some assistance with. Blackberry 9300 Spotify 0.5.0.3 2012 Toyota Camry Bluetooth I can sync the playlists over wi-fi fine and they put Spotify into offline mode fine...

• Regular
  •   I just enabled Spotify Premium and having a technical issue that I would appreciate some assistance with.   Blackberry 9300 Spotify 0.5.0.3 2012 Toyota Camry Bluetooth   ...
  • 6String83
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and YAMAHA devices

Just connected Spotify directly from my MAC laptop to Yamaha AV Receiver through air play. Very easy. On MAC (Apple symbol) Go to System Preferences. Select Sound. Select Output and the receiver shows up. Select as device and you are connected. I hav...

• Just connected Spotify directly from my MAC laptop to Yamaha AV Receiver through air play.  Very easy.  On MAC (Apple symbol)  Go to System Preferences. Select Sound. Select Output and...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Synology NAS Drive or how would I do this !!!!!

Hi all I have a Synology NAS (DS413j) and was wondering if I could integrate spotify with my NAS drive? Ie I want to save my offline music on my NAS and play them in livingroom for example. If not here is what I am trying to achieve....... I want to ...

• Hi all   I have a Synology NAS  (DS413j) and was wondering if I could integrate spotify with my NAS drive? Ie I want to save my offline music on my NAS and play them in livingroom for e...
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes

Solved!! [BB] Download Spotify for Blackberry

I'm trying to install spotify on my Blackberry by typing m.spotify.com in the phone's browser, I am allways redirected to www.spotify.com. Is there another way to download the app for blackberry? Greets Thomas

• Regular
  • I'm trying to install spotify on my Blackberry by typing m.spotify.com in the phone's browser, I am allways redirected to www.spotify.com. Is there another way to download the app for blackberry? &...
  • berlin_fuzzy
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes