Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Downloading music for free, how?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHow can I download music? Yes I have Premium. I don't see any download arrows, buttons, nothi...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue How can...
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Chromecast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution does Spotify disconnect from tinder

PlanPremiumCountryGermany My Question or IssueDoes Spotify disconnect from tinder if I delete the app but not the account?

• Plan Premium Country Germany     My Question or Issue Does Spotify disconnect from tinder if I delete the app but not the account?
  • Chargriff123
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution no audio coming out on Fire tv

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceFire TVOperating System My Question or IssueSpotify has been working just fine for about 4years on my Fire tv. No issues. Since yesterday the songs seems playing for a few seconds then they stop altogether. Also there is no ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US Device Fire TV Operating System     My Question or Issue Spotify has been working just fine for about 4years on my Fire tv. No issues. Since yesterday the ...
  • Maria
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • TV
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist duplicates

There is a glitch with the current Spotify. Every year me and my husband have a combined playlist. Historically if one of us went to add an identical song that the other had already added, it would warn you you are adding a duplicate.Now it doesn’t d...

• Casual Listener
  • There is a glitch with the current Spotify. Every year me and my husband have a combined playlist. Historically if one of us went to add an identical song that the other had already added, it would w...
  • Blue_mountain
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify ended my Hulu subscription without notice

I have had Spotify Premium for a few years now and have the hulu app free. I was just watching hulu 2 days ago and now it says I have to log in. It won't work. If the promotion ended in 2019 why have I been watching it all of these years?

• Visitor
  • I have had Spotify Premium for a few years now and have the hulu app free. I was just watching hulu 2 days ago and now it says I have to log in. It won't work. If the promotion ended in 2019 why have...
  • andrea_shone
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify's remote group session

In Netflix you have the possibility to have a Netflix party where people can watch the same thing at the same time on different places. It would be nice if you could have a group session on Spotify where you can listen to the same songs at the same t...

• In Netflix you have the possibility to have a Netflix party where people can watch the same thing at the same time on different places. It would be nice if you could have a group session on Spotify w...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Scam Whatsapp Groups?

Hi,Just would like to check because I have recently been added into a whatsapp group by people claiming to be working with Spotify to increase awareness while letting you "earn money" at the same when you "spread awareness". Is this a legitimate grou...

Screenshot 2024-01-16 112528.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi, Just would like to check because I have recently been added into a whatsapp group by people claiming to be working with Spotify to increase awareness while letting you "earn money" at the same w...
  • liliapedro-pt
  • Visitor
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Embed do not work on Disord and will not show up when a song is shared.

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceSamsung A72 and Desktop Windows. (But issue is on Discord)Operating SystemN/ADiscord Version: 0.0.309My Question or IssueI have had this issue for a while since spotify updated the embeds where on Discord if I put a embed in...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Samsung A72 and Desktop Windows. (But issue is on Discord) Operating System N/A Discord Version: 0.0.309 My Question or Issue I have had this issue for a wh...
  • yaquyphdwrto0erjguid
  • Roadie
  • 41 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 41 replies
  • 0 likes

a song posted on an artist's profile that they did not make/want removed

This song is being falsely attributed to them and does not represent their style. How does one get the song taken off the profile?

• Regular
  • This song is being falsely attributed to them and does not represent their style. How does one get the song taken off the profile?
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution podcasts won't download

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceFairphone 4Operating SystemAndroid 12 My Question or IssueSince a few weeks, I cannot download podcasts. Whenever I tap to download an episode, the wheel starts turning and doesn't stop. As soon as I go to flight mode, ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Fairphone 4 Operating System Android 12   My Question or Issue Since a few weeks, I cannot download podcasts. Whenever I tap to download an episode,...
  • Dark_Hurrabusch
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Existing artist account featured in my publisher's release

Hello, hope you can help me with this issue since i'm pretty new to Spotify for Artists.I would like to self-publish a song with Distrokid but it detects an already existing artist with name.I already work with a publisher and my existing name is fea...

• Hello,   hope you can help me with this issue since i'm pretty new to Spotify for Artists. I would like to self-publish a song with Distrokid but it detects an already existing artist with na...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I wish to transfer my play lists to another app.

Searching for a specific song by a specific artist I can't get to work on Spotify especially covers. I am now looking for “Play Pretend” by Liz Lieber and Jack Tempchin. No joy. I now wish to transfer my playlists to YouTube music. How do I do this?

• Searching for a specific song by a specific artist I can't get to work on Spotify especially covers. I am now looking for “Play Pretend” by Liz Lieber and Jack Tempchin. No joy. I now wish to transf...
  • RDLMUSIC
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify working super slow in Android phone

Premium, Family PlanPortugalDevice: Moto G9Operating System: Android 10 Spotify app gets stuck when opened. Then eventually starts, but working super slow. Super slow interface and troubles playing. I am having this issue for one year or so, by now. ...

• Regular
  •   Premium, Family Plan Portugal Device: Moto G9 Operating System: Android 10   Spotify app gets stuck when opened. Then eventually starts, but working super slow. Super slow inte...
  • oliviaguerra
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Got added into Spotify whatsapp group

Hi guys, juat wanted to ask if anyone of you all had been added into any soft of whatsapp Spotify group. I just got added into "Spotify 233" and the moderator said all in the purpose for surveys and help to drive traffics to favourite artist with coo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys, juat wanted to ask if anyone of you all had been added into any soft of whatsapp Spotify group. I just got added into "Spotify 233" and the moderator said all in the purpose for surveys and ...
  • Fjcd
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Allow us to disable car mode unless we choose to turn it back on

I have to shut off car mode while I am driving because the interface is not set up in a way that I am use to intuitively navigating through Spotify thereby making it more dangerous to use. It turns on automatically without giving us a choice to disab...

• Roadie
  • I have to shut off car mode while I am driving because the interface is not set up in a way that I am use to intuitively navigating through Spotify thereby making it more dangerous to use. It turns o...
  • DoomNation
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Original songs not playing through google home

Ive had a google home and spotify premium for years and have never haf issues with original songs being played.In the last 7 days any time a specific song is requested it is playing acoustic, live, cover versions instead.This has never happened (unle...

• Visitor
  • Ive had a google home and spotify premium for years and have never haf issues with original songs being played. In the last 7 days any time a specific song is requested it is playing acoustic, liv...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution podcast not playing

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone SEOperating SystemiOS 16.0 My Question or IssueOne podcast, Cut the Camera With the Sturniolo Triplets, is not playing. It allows my to click on an episode and hit the play button, but once I do, it seems like it’s p...

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone SE Operating System iOS 16.0   My Question or Issue One podcast, Cut the Camera With the Sturniolo Triplets, is not playing. It allows my...
  • Ivelina
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes