Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Roku][Developer] Roku does not obey hidden songs in auto-generated playlists.

Hey there,Roku Spoitify should obey hidden songs in auto-generated playlists (eg. Release Radar). Whether this isn't functioning correctly or hasn't been programmed yet, the result is a broken player and experience. My Roku3 has the latest Spotify ap...

• Hey there, Roku Spoitify should obey hidden songs in auto-generated playlists (eg. Release Radar).  Whether this isn't functioning correctly or hasn't been programmed yet, the result is a broke...
  • Elena
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Developer
    roku
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Sometimes Spotify web player does not load in Firefox browser.

PlanPremiumCountrySouth AfricaDeviceIntel motherboard, i7-2600K, 8GB RAM, EVGA GTX 1060 6GBOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueSometimes (most times) when I open the Spotify web player (open.spotify.com) then it just loads the dark backgro...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country South Africa Device Intel motherboard, i7-2600K, 8GB RAM, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Sometimes (most times) when I open t...
  • N-ichola-z
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player] Cant rearrange songs on my playlist

I added a new song on my playlist and I wanted to move that song up but its stuck at the bottom. Some songs can move up or down but the rest can't.

• Music Fan
  • I added a new song on my playlist and I wanted to move that song up but its stuck at the bottom. Some songs can move up or down but the rest can't. 
  • Alex
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify streaming numbers

How do you check how many streams an album and a song has other than looking at the top 10 songs for an artist?

• How do you check how many streams an album and a song has other than looking at the top 10 songs for an artist?
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify for Galaxy watch

Hello, I'm new to spotify for galaxy watch Usually I'll use it as a remote to be able to play music while walking or traveling I can't find an option to choose a specific track from the playlists which makes me frustrated like standalone usuage Maybe...

• Regular
  • Hello,  I'm new to spotify for galaxy watch    Usually I'll use it as a remote to be able to play music while walking or traveling    I can't find an option to choose a ...
  • Elena
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

30 minutes of ad-free listening qualms

Hi! I know I've seen this discussed before, but it's something a friend and I have been mutually expressing our distaste about the past couple of days so I decided to bring it up again. I promise this won't be redundant, lol. This started when my pre...

• Hi! I know I've seen this discussed before, but it's something a friend and I have been mutually expressing our distaste about the past couple of days so I decided to bring it up again. I promise thi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect no longer works with Philips SW750M speakers

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDevice(Android Smartphones/Tablets, PC)Operating System(Android 9, Windows 10) My Question or IssueI only get the message"Cannot play at the moment". Whether on Android devices or Windows PCsIn the Philips SpeakerSet app, the...

• Plan Premium Country Germany Device (Android Smartphones/Tablets, PC) Operating System (Android 9, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue I only get the message "Cannot play at the moment...
  • Ver
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Upgraded Account - Lost my Playlists

DuoPremiumUSA iPhone 8+iOS 10, I have upgraded my account from Premium INDIVIDUAL to DUO for my son and me. Since I've upgraded it, I lost my whole 5 playlists that took me a long time to create. I can still find them as I search and still got their ...

• Visitor
  • Duo Premium USA   iPhone 8+ iOS 10,   I have upgraded my account from Premium INDIVIDUAL to DUO for my son and me.   Since I've upgraded it, I lost my whole 5 playlists that t...
  • Mario
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Web player error: Device not found

I use web player to listen to songs After pausing and leaving the computer for a period of time (a few hours), when I return to the computer again, I cannot continue playing music Devtools shows error:POST https://guc-spclient.spotify.com/connect-sta...

• Casual Listener
  • I use web player to listen to songs   After pausing and leaving the computer for a period of time (a few hours), when I return to the computer again, I cannot continue playing music   D...
  • mantou132
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution only hear static

i downloaded spotify again and when i tried to play my playlist, i only heard static. i tried logging in and out, and even uninstalling the app, but it hasn't worked. i know it isn't just my speaker because when i listen to youtube or something else,...

• Visitor
  • i downloaded spotify again and when i tried to play my playlist, i only heard static. i tried logging in and out, and even uninstalling the app, but it hasn't worked. i know it isn't just my speaker ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked songs appear unliked

PlanPremiumDeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10/ OpenSuse Tumbleweed (Linux) My Question or IssueWhen I play a song I previously liked the like icon is not liked.example

asdf.PNG
  • Visitor
  • Plan Premium Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10/ OpenSuse Tumbleweed (Linux)   My Question or Issue When I play a song I previously liked the like icon is not liked. example
  • Ver
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution YOGA

I find it extremely interesting that under the Yoga category that Spotify created practically every single playlist cover is a photo of a white woman. Not only is white washing a big enough problem on its own, but to create an entire category that or...

• I find it extremely interesting that under the Yoga category that Spotify created practically every single playlist cover is a photo of a white woman. Not only is white washing a big enough problem o...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Partnership proposal. Telecommunication operator

Dear Spotify team! My name is Vyacheslav (Slav) and i represent the Russian telecommunication company that provides the broadband connection and tv services all over the county.First of all let me thank you for a great job all of you had done to come...

•   Dear Spotify team!  My name is Vyacheslav (Slav) and i represent the Russian telecommunication company that provides the broadband connection and tv services all over the county. First...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution TOO MANY ADS!!!

Before I would get ads and this guy with a slow, deep voice would say something like "Now you have 30 minutes of free play" or whatever. Now I listen to TWO songs and get bombarded by ads. I don’t mean I replay the songs either. I play right through ...

• Casual Listener
  • Before I would get ads and this guy with a slow, deep voice would say something like "Now you have 30 minutes of free play" or whatever. Now I listen to TWO songs and get bombarded by ads. I don’t me...
  • Eni
  • 12 replies
  • 19 likes
  • Music
  • 12 replies
  • 19 likes

Superuser Contribution Sound stops playing after first song LG TV

PlanPremium CountryUSA DeviceLG TV 65UN7300PUF and LG Soundbar SL8YG Spotify Version2.57.3 8cea688 3.23.0 Operating SystemwebOS TV Version 5.1.0-3201 My Question or IssueThe first song will play fine, then the next there will be no sound. This is reg...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Country USA   Device LG TV 65UN7300PUF and LG Soundbar SL8YG   Spotify Version 2.57.3 8cea688 3.23.0   Operating System webOS TV Version 5.1.0-3201 &n...
  • Jeremy
  • 21 replies
  • 3 likes
  • TV
  • 21 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution playlist not loading (web player)

PlanFreeCountryUnited StatesDeviceChromebookOperating SystemChrome OS My Question or Issuemy playlist will not load, whenever i click on it the message "Something went wrong, Try reloading the page" appears. after i reload the page, the same message ...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free Country United States Device Chromebook Operating System Chrome OS   My Question or Issue my playlist will not load, whenever i click on it the message "Something wen...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

When will Spotify Podcasts be launched in Saudi Arabia?

We pay for premium not just to listen to the music, would appreciate if we can get an update or some news on the status of introducing the Podcast feature to Saudi Arabia (or perhaps the broader Middle East). Please help. Edit: We finally have Podcas...

• We pay for premium not just to listen to the music, would appreciate if we can get an update or some news on the status of introducing the Podcast feature to Saudi Arabia (or perhaps the broader Midd...
  • abu_3adel
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 28 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 28 likes

Superuser Contribution Queue doesnt refresh when adding songs to playlist

PlanPremium DuoCountryNetherlandsDeviceOne plus 6TOperating System Android 10 My Question or IssueWhen ever I add a song to the playlist that is currently playing (on my home speaker) and later look in my queue, the new added songs don't appear. Afte...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Duo Country Netherlands Device One plus 6T Operating System  Android 10   My Question or Issue When ever I add a song to the playlist that is currently playin...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution royalty free playlist really okay for streams?

I do know this has been asked anywhere and everywhere multiple times, but I have not ONE definite Answer to the following subject/questions:There are now multiple Playlists on Spotify saying they are royalty free music. Though I do not know whether t...

• I do know this has been asked anywhere and everywhere multiple times, but I have not ONE definite Answer to the following subject/questions: There are now multiple Playlists on Spotify saying they a...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatically switch to Google home device

instead of having it automatically switch to a random Google home device have it ask if you want to switch as soon as you open the app every time. I only say that because I have started to play music and it switch to my son's alarm clock without aski...

• Visitor
  • instead of having it automatically switch to a random Google home device have it ask if you want to switch as soon as you open the app every time.  I only say that because I have started to play...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes