Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Lost debit credit card.Wait for Bank to send new.Meanwhile...You(spotify)

elimanates me as cust'mer. Resignup and doesn't accept new password. AND. All saved music gone. GONE.How long did I pay You(spotify)?I don't think I should be treated this way.

• Visitor
  • elimanates me as cust'mer. Resignup and doesn't accept new password. AND. All saved music gone. GONE.How long did I pay You(spotify)?I don't think I should be treated this way.
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

in my blend playlist, upper left corner, what are the two moving circles?

In my blend playlist that I have with a friend, in the upper left corner there are two moving circles inside a green circle. I would like to know what it means when they are moving because at times they do not move at all.

• Visitor
  • In my blend playlist that I have with a friend, in the upper left corner there are two moving circles inside a green circle. I would like to know what it means when they are moving because at times t...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Streaming quality on TV streamers

can anyone tell me what quality Spotify Premium uses to stream music from apps for Fire Stick 4k, Chromecast TV or Apple TV?

• Casual Listener
  • can anyone tell me what quality Spotify Premium uses to stream music from apps for Fire Stick 4k, Chromecast TV or Apple TV?  
  • Steveindanville
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • TV
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution can all songs played by me today be listed so i can replay some ?

there was a song i heard today as i played songs on spotify app and i wanted to replay it later but my screen got interrupted . Hoping to find that list of songs to find that particular song.

• Visitor
  • there was a song i heard today as i played songs on spotify app and i wanted to replay it later but my screen got interrupted . Hoping to find that list of songs to find that particular song.
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can't i use my giftcard for my premium account?

I received a gift card for Christmas but when i went online to apply it to my account it says you can't use them if you have a premium account. Why?

• Visitor
  • I received a gift card for Christmas but when i went online to apply it to my account it says you can't use them if you have a premium account. Why?
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution songs queue expiring too soon

If I pause the music while working to attend a call, the queue clears after some minutes, and I have to mannually go to what I was playing, and search through the songs to find where "I left" and resume from there.Isn't there any way to just leave ev...

• Visitor
  • If I pause the music while working to attend a call, the queue clears after some minutes, and I have to mannually go to what I was playing, and search through the songs to find where "I left" and res...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Shuffling my already shuffled playlist and playing the same songs over

Hello Spotify and the Spotify community,I have a problem where the app continues to shuffle my playlists that have already been shuffled and playing. This also causes the same songs to play over and over again so I can’t even listen to all of my song...

• Visitor
  • Hello Spotify and the Spotify community, I have a problem where the app continues to shuffle my playlists that have already been shuffled and playing. This also causes the same songs to play over an...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution redeem premium, it asks for my address but doesn’t allow me to add it.

This is an ongoing problem. I’ll try to redeem my premium but when I go to redeem it, it says error accrued and says I need to insert my address but will not let me put it in.

• Visitor
  • This is an ongoing problem. I’ll try to redeem my premium but when I go to redeem it, it says error accrued and says I need to insert my address but will not let me put it in.
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Podcasts] Logical sorting of titles

To give some background info:I have a bunch of podcast episodes that are named entirely of

• Regular
  • To give some background info: I have a bunch of podcast episodes that are named entirely of <title>-<episode#>   They're local files. When I attempt to sort them logically, it do...
  • toddmedema
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Podcasts
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I filter explicit songs on Blend playlists?

On other parts of the app, there's an option to filter out explicit songs when listening to an album/playlist. However, when I go to create/listen to Blend playlists, I can't find this option. It'd be particularly helpful when creating Blends with fa...

• Casual Listener
  • On other parts of the app, there's an option to filter out explicit songs when listening to an album/playlist. However, when I go to create/listen to Blend playlists, I can't find this option. It'd b...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution no puedo descargar musica en mi celular

me robaron mi celular la semana pasada y apenas pude acceder a mi cuenta de spotify lo que sucede es que cuando quiero descargar musica me dice que elimine mis decargas en otro dispositivo pero no lo tengo, elimine mis descargas desde la aplicacion y...

• Visitor
  • me robaron mi celular la semana pasada y apenas pude acceder a mi cuenta de spotify lo que sucede es que cuando quiero descargar musica me dice que elimine mis decargas en otro dispositivo pero no lo...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hola! Quiero pasarme a plan premium y no me deja

Quiero obtener el plan individual y no me toma los datos de la tarjeta, por favor necesito una solución. Hace 1 mes que vengo con este problema, ya intente con varias

• Visitor
  • Quiero obtener el plan individual y no me toma los datos de la tarjeta, por favor necesito una solución. Hace 1 mes que vengo con este problema, ya intente con varias
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Nest speaker does not play although Spotify says it is playing.

On both Android and Windows Spotify apps it shows playing nest speaker, but it does not. Google assistant will activate Spotify, but no sound. I can choose the "Living Room Speaker" and still no sound. In all cases, Spotify shows it is playing but th...

• Visitor
  • On both Android and Windows Spotify apps it shows playing nest speaker, but it does not. Google assistant will activate Spotify, but no sound. I can choose the "Living Room Speaker" and still no soun...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution The storylines have disappeared from my Spotify. How can I get them back?

Usually when I want to access a storyline I just scroll down and under the lyrics is the storyline. On a specific song on my friends account, the storyline show up. This means I am sure that storyline exist for the songs I am checking. But the storyl...

• Visitor
  • Usually when I want to access a storyline I just scroll down and under the lyrics is the storyline. On a specific song on my friends account, the storyline show up. This means I am sure that storylin...
  • Xnoahhax
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes