Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• nyfel
  • Casual Listener
  • 21 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 21 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution buying audiobook that has multiple parts

I would like to buy the graphic audio book a court of wings and ruins a dramatized adaptation. Is it $16.99 for just 1 part? Or $16.99 for the entire book?

• I would like to buy the graphic audio book a court of wings and ruins a dramatized adaptation. Is it $16.99 for just 1 part? Or $16.99 for the entire book?
  • Lboose92
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Embedding on website gives only a preview

I have a podcast on Spotify for Podcasters. I was previously using Anchor until it got absorbed by Spotify.All of my past episodes work fine on my website, where using the embed code allowed the episode to be played in full right on my website.Now, I...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a podcast on Spotify for Podcasters. I was previously using Anchor until it got absorbed by Spotify. All of my past episodes work fine on my website, where using the embed code allowed the ep...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Crossfade suddenly skips to next song

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceOnePlus Nord2 5G (DN2103_11_F.46)Operating SystemAndroid 13 - OxygenOS 13.0App Version8.8.64.554 My IssueWhen I'm listening with crossfade on, it isn't crossfading at all but straight skipping to the next song x seconds...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device OnePlus Nord2 5G (DN2103_11_F.46) Operating System Android 13 - OxygenOS 13.0 App Version 8.8.64.554   My Issue When I'm listening with crossfade ...
  • Carolinethomson78
  • Visitor
  • 25 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 25 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution No way to disable voice saying "resuming playlist"

PlanPremiumDeviceSamsung Galaxy S9 When I'm connected to my car via Bluetooth and I open Spotify, it will interrupt with a voice saying "Resuming [playlist title]" before autoplaying whatever playlist or song was last open. This voice "feature" is aw...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Device Samsung Galaxy S9   When I'm connected to my car via Bluetooth and I open Spotify, it will interrupt with a voice saying "Resuming [playlist title]" before autoplaying w...
  • 7hawks
  • Casual Listener
  • 118 replies
  • 129 likes
  • 118 replies
  • 129 likes

Superuser Contribution I have Spotify Premium but I do not have the shuffle option

I have a premium duo membership with my boyfriend. He is the owner and I am the other member. A problem I have noticed is that I do not have the option to automatically shuffle playlists like my partner does, but when I click on a song, then it will ...

• Visitor
  • I have a premium duo membership with my boyfriend. He is the owner and I am the other member. A problem I have noticed is that I do not have the option to automatically shuffle playlists like my part...
  • MartinT
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Release date of each individual song.

It would be great to know the year of release of each song (the month would be great too, but one step at a time). When you listen to Spotify's suggestions, or when you listen to any playlist, you might want to find out what year a song was released....

• ...t in a specific historical period.   It could be good for all users who like to sort playlists based on the publication date of individual songs.   I love music from different periods a...
  • MrWeasel
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 22 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 22 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts wont auto download

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy S21 5GOperating SystemAndroid v13 Podcasts that I have selected for auto download will not download. Podcasts wont download even if I manually tap the download

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy S21 5G Operating System Android v13   Podcasts that I have selected for auto download will not download. Podcasts wont download even if I ...
  • Susan_GP
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Playlist display order not working on BMW Connected Drive

Plan - PremiumCountry - France Device - API BMW Connected DriveOperating System My Question or IssueThe personalized display order of playlists is not reproduced via the Spotify API on the BMW Connected Drive. This display order is correctly displaye...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan - Premium Country - France   Device - API BMW Connected Drive Operating System   My Question or Issue The personalized display order of playlists is not reproduced ...
  • WhynotSneeze
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Androi's storage data used different from spotify's data storage

Hello! I have noticed that the data storage used in the app parameters (Parameters > Apps > Spotify > Storage > Data) is bigger than 15GbButIn Spotify > Parameters > Storage, the data used is only 3Gb. I would like to know why there is such a big dif...

• Hello!   I have noticed that the data storage used in the app parameters (Parameters > Apps > Spotify > Storage > Data) is bigger than 15Gb But In Spotify > Parameters > St...
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Teens account for family plan with parentsl controls

Spotify kids has a very simple interface. I think we need the normal spotify but with parental controls so the teenager can listen music but parents can restrict explicit content: in lyrics and videos.

• Spotify kids has a very simple interface. I think we need the normal spotify but with parental controls so the teenager can listen music but parents can restrict explicit content: in lyrics and video...
  • Lyz1
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify doesn’t work properly on my PlayStation and Xbox consoles.

It runs with such a delay that skipping songs will usually crash the app and attempting to loop a song will return you to the song you started playing after opening the app.You can’t connect to the console via Bluetooth through your phone to use your...

• Visitor
  • It runs with such a delay that skipping songs will usually crash the app and attempting to loop a song will return you to the song you started playing after opening the app. You can’t connect to the...
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Search] Change translated song titles back to their original language

I listen to Fujii Kaze, and a lot of the meaning of the song titles either: 1. Require an understanding of the language because they are in regional dialects2. Use text/online language to express meaning The best example is the first song which is ca...

• Visitor
  • I listen to Fujii Kaze, and a lot of the meaning of the song titles either:   1. Require an understanding of the language because they are in regional dialects 2. Use text/online language to ...
  • Mercury042
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Search
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Cummulative Playlist

Current stateEvery user can track a bunch of podcasts which are basically a separate playlists. Once more than 5 are followed, it's not that easy to keep track of listening all of the new entries in each. The ideaCummulative playlist's goal would be ...

• Casual Listener
  • Current state Every user can track a bunch of podcasts which are basically a separate playlists. Once more than 5 are followed, it's not that easy to keep track of listening all of the new entries i...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast video not working

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceiPhone 13Operating SystemiOS 16.4.1 My Question or IssueI have never had issues watching videos on Spotify but for some reason they have recently stopped.I can’t watch any videos or podcasts.I’ve checked all the audio qualit...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device iPhone 13 Operating System iOS 16.4.1   My Question or Issue I have never had issues watching videos on Spotify but for some reason they have recently st...
  • Tegank
  • 49 replies
  • 1 likes
  • TV
  • 49 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Will spotify remove my playlist pitch if it is released before it is reviewed?

My Question or IssueI recently released an album and pitched one of the songs to be playlisted. However, it was only pitched a day before release, and I know it can take a number of days for these to be reviewed. If the pitch is released before it is...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue I recently released an album and pitched one of the songs to be playlisted. However, it was only pitched a day before release, and I know it can take a number of days for these ...
  • nuclearmonkey
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect not working with Sonos devices

Spotify connect is terribly buggy with any sonos devices. Not experiencing issues with chromecast devices.Problems:- When trying to connect to a Sonos device, it will immediately fail to connect- After multiple attempts (4+) it will finally connect b...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify connect is terribly buggy with any sonos devices. Not experiencing issues with chromecast devices. Problems: - When trying to connect to a Sonos device, it will immediately fail to connec...
  • MihailY
  • 35 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 35 replies
  • 2 likes