Announcements

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs listened not appearing on Recently played and not counted in Wrapped?

I spend a lot of time listening to music in group session with a colleague at work. The songs we've listened to haven't appeared in the Recently played section and that made us wonder whether or not those have been completely ignored in Spotify Wrapp...

• I spend a lot of time listening to music in group session with a colleague at work. The songs we've listened to haven't appeared in the Recently played section and that made us wonder whether or not ...
  • Alex
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Samsung Smart TV app no sound

PlanPremiumCountrySpain DeviceSamsung TV Model UE40MU6105 My Question or Issue The song plays on my tv but no sound comes out. The problem just started randomly from one day to the next. The Spotify app is the only app where this issue occurs so I do...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Spain   Device Samsung TV Model UE40MU6105    My Question or Issue   The song plays on my tv but no sound comes out. The problem just starte...
  • YTSwan
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I'm not able to preview songs anymore

I used to be able to preview songs so I know which ones I like or don't like, but I am unable to do that now, which means I can't find new music to enjoy

• Visitor
  • I used to be able to preview songs so I know which ones I like or don't like, but I am unable to do that now, which means I can't find new music to enjoy
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

friend activity is not working

HI! Spotify is telling me to turn on activity to see and display music on friends activity feed, but I have everything toggled on, and still message is there. Having this problem for over a year.I did clean reinstall, restarting system, logged of and...

• Casual Listener
  • HI! Spotify is telling me to turn on activity to see and display music on friends activity feed, but I have everything toggled on, and still message is there. Having this problem for over a year. ...
  • NH57
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

spotify not working on apple watch

Whenever you try to open a playlist on any apple watch, it just gives a connection error, and whene you try to open ur downloaded songs, it crashes the whole app.

• Visitor
  • Whenever you try to open a playlist on any apple watch, it just gives a connection error, and whene you try to open ur downloaded songs, it crashes the whole app.
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Alexa link

I’m getting an “illegal scope” message when trying to link my Spotify account to Amazon Echo dot using Alexa’s Spotify skill. The Alexa app tries to make me authenticate my Spotify account before getting that message. thanks in advance!

• Visitor
  • I’m getting an “illegal scope” message when trying to link my Spotify account to Amazon Echo dot using Alexa’s Spotify skill.   The Alexa app tries to make me authenticate my Spotify account b...
  • rachelzee
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution App dejó de funcionar en mi Smart TV, LG. Carga, pero no puedo reproducir

La app en el Smart TV (LG) dejó de funcionar. Carga, puedo moverme en la página de inicio, mi biblioteca, etc, pero no me deja reproducir, ni tampoco lo puedo enlazar desde la app de mi teléfono, como sí pude hacerlo siempre. Desinstalé e instalé la ...

• Visitor
  • La app en el Smart TV (LG) dejó de funcionar. Carga, puedo moverme en la página de inicio, mi biblioteca, etc, pero no me deja reproducir, ni tampoco lo puedo enlazar desde la app de mi teléfono, com...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Explicit filter doesn’t work on Spotify Samsung Tv app?

We have the explicit filter turned on in our Spotify settings due to the children. Spotify is connected via the Samsung Tv app but the explicit filter doesn’t work when playing songs through the TV?

• Visitor
  • We have the explicit filter turned on in our Spotify settings due to the children. Spotify is connected via the Samsung Tv app but the explicit filter doesn’t work when playing songs through the TV?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why are podcasts not available in Venezuela yet but the option for it shows

In the app available for Venezuela the option for podcasts is already showing up, however when you click on any of the categories displayed, nothing happens. The same thing occurs when you try to follow a link for a specific podcast. Am I the only on...

• Visitor
  • In the app available for Venezuela the option for podcasts is already showing up, however when you click on any of the categories displayed, nothing happens. The same thing occurs when you try to fol...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why Spotify global and weekly chart show under Bangladesh's name ?

Spotify has been available here more then a year Country like Pakistan and South Korea they got Spotify same time as us They got these Chart immediately but we still didn't got any of these also there's a huge amount of Bangladeshi people using and l...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify has been available here more then a year Country like Pakistan and South Korea they got Spotify same time as us They got these Chart immediately but we still didn't got any of these also ther...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Other] Your Community Sucks

Your community sucks. It's so difficult to provide feedback or report bugs. It's really kind of a joke for Spotify to have zero ways to submit feedback or report a bug other than your stupid community. Apparently, you think I have all day to search y...

• Your community sucks. It's so difficult to provide feedback or report bugs. It's really kind of a joke for Spotify to have zero ways to submit feedback or report a bug other than your stupid communit...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Soundtouch app not playing Spotify

Spotify has suddenly stopped working on my Soundtouch app. I can play directly from Spotify to my Bose speaker by Bluetooth, but not from the soundtouch app which connects all my speakers. I did remove Spotify from the soundtouch app and reinstall bu...

• Spotify has suddenly stopped working on my Soundtouch app. I can play directly from Spotify to my Bose speaker by Bluetooth, but not from the soundtouch app which connects all my speakers. I did remo...
  • JZip
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Connect
  • 9 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Why is music automatically playing at 8pm?

Every night at 8pm a " Sleep Playlist" that I never created/requested starts playing. This is distracting as I can't sleep with any noise, and have already fallen asleep before the music starts.

• Visitor
  • Every night at 8pm a " Sleep Playlist" that I never created/requested starts playing. This is distracting as I can't sleep with any noise, and have already fallen asleep before the music starts.
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution transparent cover showing black

i have a photo of a cd with a transparent background as my playlists cover photo but for some reason its showing with black background instead.

• Visitor
  • i have a photo of a cd with a transparent background as my playlists cover photo but for some reason its showing with black background instead.
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify for Artists Bio - Unable to tag or link to another Artist Page or Song

Hi, I'm trying to tag another artist in my bio. The instructions on the Spotify for Artist page state that you can do this by adding @ in front the name but it doesn't seem to work. I'm confused as to how we can use this to link to an artist we colla...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I'm trying to tag another artist in my bio. The instructions on the Spotify for Artist page state that you can do this by adding @ in front the name but it doesn't seem to work. I'm conf...
  • 1-pjfy8v_z6bq
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect is unreliable since May 2022 - Can it be fixed

I use Spotify Connect with an Arcam SR250 amplifier and a Volumio device. Both are patched up to date.Playback frequently just stops - this is not paused - the track count goes to zero.I can restart playback, but it fails again after 5-20 minutes. Bo...

• Casual Listener
  • I use Spotify Connect with an Arcam SR250 amplifier and a Volumio device. Both are patched up to date. Playback frequently just stops - this is not paused - the track count goes to zero. I can rest...
  • MihailY
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify doesn't give me the option to make my playlists private

Spotify no longer gives me the option to make my playlists private, instead it asks me if I want to add it to my profile no matter what (even if it's already public) and now new playlists I make automatically become public. The only way to take any p...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify no longer gives me the option to make my playlists private, instead it asks me if I want to add it to my profile no matter what (even if it's already public) and now new playlists I make auto...
  • CSmith9876
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Desktop App doesn't open without internet-access (Windows 10)

PlanFamily PlanDeviceDesktop PCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueToday my internet didnt work for about 2h. Since I could not access the web-player (which I normally use), I decided to open the Desktop app. I have about 1000 songs downlo...

• Visitor
  • Plan Family Plan Device Desktop PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Today my internet didnt work for about 2h. Since I could not access the web-player (which I normally...
  • Robert103
  • Visitor
  • 42 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Other
  • 42 replies
  • 11 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast not syncing between devices and restarting from beginning

For a while now my downloaded podcasts on ios do not sync correctly between devices such as my iPad or Mac laptops. I utilize downloaded podcasts on my iPhone and would like to switch between devices when I am on the go or at home. However the playba...

• Regular
  • For a while now my downloaded podcasts on ios do not sync correctly between devices such as my iPad or Mac laptops. I utilize downloaded podcasts on my iPhone and would like to switch between devices...
  • djchrisray
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes