Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify doesn’t play on Bose SoundTouch anymore

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 11, iPad Air)Operating System(iOS latest update.) My Question or IssueI have a Bose SoundTouch which I can control from my iPhone or iPad using its SoundTouch app. I’ve never had an issue until a few days ago. Whene...

• Visitor
  • Eni
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution MOVE THE HIDE SONG BUTTON

SPOTIFY DEVELOPERS: When listening to the Song Radio, can you please please PLEASE move the "Hide Song" button DOWN so that it's NOT at the top of the list. You guys must have just put in this feature because I've managed to hide (and subsequently sk...

• Casual Listener
  • SPOTIFY DEVELOPERS: When listening to the Song Radio, can you please please PLEASE move the "Hide Song" button DOWN so that it's NOT at the top of the list. You guys must have just put in this featur...
  • treemom
  • Visitor
  • 16 replies
  • 41 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 16 replies
  • 41 likes

Superuser Contribution if you make a playlist secret on spotify can people who follow the playlist still see it?

I'm wanting to make a playlist secret so the only person who follows it can see it, but I'm afraid if I make it secret they won't be able to see it.

• I'm wanting to make a playlist secret so the only person who follows it can see it, but I'm afraid if I make it secret they won't be able to see it.  
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web Player][Firefox] Unable to view podcast episodes

To be specific, I am unable to scroll down to view previous episodes of Last Podcast on the Left, limiting me to only the first 50 or so episodes that initially load. I am trying this on Windows 10, on Firefox 75.0 (64-bit). It seems as though the we...

• Visitor
  • To be specific, I am unable to scroll down to view previous episodes of Last Podcast on the Left, limiting me to only the first 50 or so episodes that initially load. I am trying this on Windows 10, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Inappropriate ad

PlanFree/PremiumCountryAustralia DevicePCOperating SystemWindows 7 My Question or IssueAs a recovering alcoholic I really F***ING object to one of the adverts played for a booze retailer which basically consists of some lady shouting a list of drinks...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Australia   Device PC Operating System Windows 7   My Question or Issue As a recovering alcoholic I really F***ING  object to one of the adverts pl...
  • Mario
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Spotify desktop and Spotify connect

PlanPremiumCountryFrance DeviceLenovo PCSteljes SA 60Operating System(Windows 10 My Question or IssueHi, since a few days, i have a problem using desktop app on my windows 10 PC.Playlist sync works between web player, PC desktop app, and phone app (H...

• Plan Premium Country France   Device Lenovo PC Steljes SA 60 Operating System (Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi, since a few days, i have a problem using desktop app on my w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist name.

hello, i was wondering if curse words are allowed to be in your playlist's name?I remembering having issue with curse words in my apple music's playlists' names.

• Regular
  • hello, i was wondering if curse words are allowed to be in your playlist's name? I remembering having issue with curse words in my apple music's playlists' names.
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify send me back to the same playlist everytime I share a new one

Everytime I share a new playlist, the link send people to the same one (the first one I create, not the last one). Why? PlanFree CountrySpain DeviceComputer (Mac and Windows)Operating SystemMacOS Catalina, Windows 10 My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Everytime I share a new playlist, the link send people to the same one (the first one I create, not the last one). Why?      Plan Free   Country Spain   Device Comp...
  • Mario
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect doesn't identify my xbox one properly

PlanPremiumCountryBrasilDeviceSamsung Galaxy A10S, Dell Inspiron 5547 and XBOX ONEOperating SystemAndroid Pie, Windows 8.1 and Xbox One System Software My Question or IssueSpotify Connect used to work just fine until like a month ago when it stopped ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Brasil Device Samsung Galaxy A10S, Dell Inspiron 5547 and XBOX ONE Operating System Android Pie, Windows 8.1 and Xbox One System Software   My Question or I...
  • lord_kursk
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Symbian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Queue not staying as it is after closing and opening the app again

PlanPremiumCountrySingaporeDeviceSamsung Galaxy S9Operating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueLately, whenever I add tracks from an already downloaded playlist (let's call this playlist A) to my 'Queue' while listening to another playlist (let's c...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Singapore Device Samsung Galaxy S9 Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue Lately, whenever I add tracks from an already downloaded playlist (le...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify not connecting to SpotifyConnect devices

Plan: PremiumCountry: USDevice: iPhone / PCOperating System: IOS / PC My Question or Issue:Spotify no longer recognizes SpotifyConnect devices on my wifi network. It lists them as devices but can not connect to them. If I uninstall Spotify and reinst...

• Music Fan
  • Plan: Premium Country: US Device: iPhone / PC Operating System: IOS / PC   My Question or Issue: Spotify no longer recognizes SpotifyConnect devices on my wifi network. It l...
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Why did the Roku App Change? Boring UI

PlanFreeCountry USADeviceRoku 3710x Roku Express PlusOperating SystemRoku 9.2.0 My Question or Issue: Why did the Roku App Change?? Boring User Interface now. This is purely an opinion post but I really hope that Spotify and Roku uses this as Feedbac...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free Country USA Device Roku 3710x Roku Express Plus Operating System Roku 9.2.0   My Question or Issue: Why did the Roku App Change?? Boring User Interface now.   ...
  • MannyGForever
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Connect] Spotify auto-pause while connected to discord

+ VOTE TO KEEP THIS ALIVE!!! I'll preface this with the fact that I've seen one similar post to this, but the reasoning for the other post was basically a direct violation of Spotify TOS and the real issues couldn't be further from that. This issue w...

• + VOTE TO KEEP THIS ALIVE!!!   I'll preface this with the fact that I've seen one similar post to this, but the reasoning for the other post was basically a direct violation of Spotify TOS and...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Connect
    Desktop
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Listen along starts 23 seconds in

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceDesktop PCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI am experiencing issues with my songs starting 23 seconds in when I join someone else's listening party through discord. When other people are listening t...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device Desktop PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I am experiencing issues with my songs starting 23 seconds in when I join someo...
  • Thatassthat
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution 'Song not in your catalog'

My Question or IssueHey I'm an artist and released a new single yesterday.The single went live and all was fine but now my stats for it have disappeared including the live stream count. It is greyed out and when I hover over it, it says 'song not in ...

• Casual Listener
  •     My Question or Issue Hey I'm an artist and released a new single yesterday. The single went live and all was fine but now my stats for it have disappeared including the live stream ...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Not Eligible For Playlist Pitch

Hello Community, I have a new single pre-release and just noticed I am not eligible to make a playlist pitch. What changed? This is a first. I have been on Spotify curator's playlist before. I have more than 30k monthly listeners and a solid fanbase....

• Hello Community, I have a new single pre-release and just noticed I am not eligible to make a playlist pitch. What changed? This is a first. I have been on Spotify curator's playlist before. I have...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Can't Open Links to Shared playlists in Web Player

PlanFreeCountryUnited StatesDeviceChromeboxOperating SystemChromium My Question or IssueAnytime I try to open a link to someone else's playlist, the web player just defaults back to my home page. No errors are shown but I can't access the playlist. A...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country United States Device Chromebox Operating System Chromium   My Question or Issue Anytime I try to open a link to someone else's playlist, the web player just defaults ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web browser and Desktop (Chromebook) won't open

PlanFreeCountryCanadaDeviceHP ChromebookOperating SystemChrome OS My Question or IssueI can't open either Web browser or the desktop app for Chromebooks. It always pops up as the link has been removed, or it takes ages to load the page. I haven't see...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Canada Device HP Chromebook Operating System Chrome OS   My Question or Issue I can't open either Web browser or the desktop app for Chromebooks. It always pops up as...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Server side playlist sorting persistence

Either add playlist sorting to the web app (PWA) or persist the sorting on the servers as a playlist attribute or something. It's a bit ridiculous not being able to sort playlists in any way with the web app, or worse, having to sort my playlists eve...

• Regular
  • Either add playlist sorting to the web app (PWA) or persist the sorting on the servers as a playlist attribute or something. It's a bit ridiculous not being able to sort playlists in any way with the...
  • adesmadryl
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Amazon Echo Loses Spotify Connection

Not sure where else to post but I have a premium family account so posting here. Yesterday while playing a Spotify playlist through an Echo Dot 3, the Echo would lose its connection to Spotify on my phone. I'd go into the phone (Android) and the devi...

• Casual Listener
  • Not sure where else to post but I have a premium family account so posting here.   Yesterday while playing a Spotify playlist through an Echo Dot 3, the Echo would lose its connection to Spoti...
  • bogdan_minut
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes

Discord - is there a way to see all music that people are listening to?

I'd love to go through all the members of a server and see what they're listening to as I need some inspiration. The problem being that not everyone is listening to Spotify or may not have connected it. Scrolling can take forever. To add to this, you...

• Regular
  • I'd love to go through all the members of a server and see what they're listening to as I need some inspiration. The problem being that not everyone is listening to Spotify or may not have connected ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes