Announcements

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Every song stops after 10 seconds.

Plan: Premium Country: Italy DeviceLaptop and smartphoneOperating SystemUbuntu20.04 and Android 9 My Question or IssueHello everybody, my songs stop after 10 second when using Webplayer on Ubuntu 20.04 and after 5 seconds when using the app on my mob...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium   Country: Italy   Device Laptop and smartphone Operating System Ubuntu20.04 and Android 9   My Question or Issue Hello everybody, my songs stop after 10 seco...
  • Adda299792458
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Music
  • 7 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Songs skipping on Google Home, Chromecast Audio

PlanPremium CountryUSA Device Running Spotify AppiPhone 7 with iOS 13.6 (Spotify 8.5.70) OR Macbook Pro late 2012 with macOS Mojave 10.14.6 (Spotify 1.1.39.612.g1e7e78a4) Device Playing MusicGoogle Home, Chromecast Audio, Google Wifi Hub. My Question...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Country USA   Device Running Spotify App iPhone 7 with iOS 13.6 (Spotify  8.5.70)  OR Macbook Pro late 2012 with macOS Mojave 10.14.6 (Spotify  1.1...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 20 replies
  • 2 likes
  • chromecast
  • 20 replies
  • 2 likes

Stops at 10 Seconds then plays on the web player

It plays the music then stops at 10 seconds for a 1 or 2 second break and then it continues playing the music till the end. It is kinda a bug, but I can handle it. Ads do not do this bug. It does not do this on the apps, just the web player.

• Visitor
  • It plays the music then stops at 10 seconds for a 1 or 2 second break and then it continues playing the music till the end. It is kinda a bug, but I can handle it. Ads do not do this bug. It does not...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android][Connect] Allow Spotify to link up and play music when using Amazon alexa auto.

When using alexa auto, Spotify will not work by saying alexa open Spotify. I've just been told that Spotify doesn't work with alexa auto.

• Visitor
  • When using alexa auto, Spotify will not work by saying alexa open Spotify.  I've just been told that Spotify doesn't work with alexa auto.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Samsung Smart TV - App closes immediately

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceSamsung Smart TV - Model UN55TU7000FXZCOperating SystemTizen My Question or IssueStarted behaving like that on November 19th. When I try to fire up the app on my Samsung TV, it opens and immediately closes. I can see the...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device Samsung Smart TV - Model  UN55TU7000FXZC Operating System Tizen   My Question or Issue Started behaving like that on November 19th. When I try ...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
    TV
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop] Local files are being listed in Spotify in non-alphabetical order

Hi, I'm using the Windows Desktop app, version 1.1.46.916.g416cacf1, and a new problem is occuring. I have a folder in Windows file explorer with a set of local tracks. The files are named 01 Track 1.mp3, 02 Track 2.mp3, 03 Track 3.mp3, etc. When I v...

• Gig Goer
  • Hi, I'm using the Windows Desktop app, version 1.1.46.916.g416cacf1, and a new problem is occuring.  I have a folder in Windows file explorer with a set of local tracks.  The files are name...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Link Amazon echo dot witch free Spotify account in Colombia

PlanFree/PremiumCountryColombiaDeviceAmazon echo dotMy Question or IssueHi. I'd like to buy an Amazon echo dot in Colombia. But im not sure if I can use and link my free Spotify account or if I need a premium one. I know that in a lot of countries is...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Colombia Device Amazon echo dot My Question or Issue Hi. I'd like to buy an Amazon echo dot in Colombia. But im not sure if I can use and link my free Spotify account...
  • Alex
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Progress bar not showing on tv!!!!

PlanFreeCountryBrazilDeviceSamsung tv, Fire StickOperating SystemTizen 2019 My Question or IssueOh man where's the progress/time bar songs on the tv app?? On Samsung's Tizen and Fire Stick they just vanished... Dont like that small cover art at the l...

• Regular
  • Plan Free Country Brazil Device Samsung tv, Fire Stick Operating System Tizen 2019   My Question or Issue Oh man where's the progress/time bar songs on the tv app?? On Samsung's Tizen ...
  • JulianKarhof
  • Music Fan
  • 13 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Samsung
    Time Bar
    TV app
  • 13 replies
  • 2 likes

[Other] lame new interface

With the new Spotify interface, i don't even have a player on the screen. I can't click through tracks or see what track i'm on! wth!! Why break something that wasn't broke? If I'm missing something, I'd appreciate being pointed in the right directio...

• Visitor
  • With the new Spotify interface, i don't even have a player on the screen. I can't click through tracks or see what track i'm on! wth!! Why break something that wasn't broke? If I'm missing something,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Connect Everywhere - No longer able to connect to all speakers that are on the same wifi network

I have been using Connect everywhere to play music to my sound bar and all of my alexa devices. Out of nowhere I am no longer able to select the "everywhere" feature. I still see all the devices available, but the everywhere option no longer appears....

• Visitor
  • I have been using Connect everywhere to play music to my sound bar and all of my alexa devices. Out of nowhere I am no longer able to select the "everywhere" feature. I still see all the devices avai...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player] Adding tracks to playlist only shows first 50 tracks

I use an old Samsung (Android). When I download an Album and want to play it - it takes ages to show me the album- or well it actually does not show me the downloaded album - but says I should go online. So I usually put an album in a playlist - beca...

• Music Fan
  • I use an old Samsung (Android). When I download an Album and want to play it - it takes ages to show me the album- or well it actually does not show me the downloaded album - but says I should go o...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Profile link not working

My profile link to my Spotify Profile leads to a page " blank : blocked. Whats up. My Spotify Profile is Honey Dew. Thank you

• Visitor
  • My profile link to my Spotify Profile leads to a page " blank : blocked. Whats up. My Spotify Profile is Honey Dew. Thank you 😊
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Help
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Getting ads in spanish

PlanFree, but just got three month free trial of Premium. Issue has occured both on and off PremiumCountryUSDeviceAndroid phone and two PC'sOperating SystemAndroid 9.0, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 My Question or IssueI keep getting ads in Spanish. I d...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free, but just got three month free trial of Premium. Issue has occured both on and off Premium Country US Device Android phone and two PC's Operating System Android 9.0, Windows 8.1 and ...
  • Alex
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution How do permanently i unlink my @#$$@#$ devices?

I HATE HATE HATE that I can't keep my @#$Q#$ devices un-linked. (aka - How do I **permanently** un-link my phone from my computer?)PlanPremiumCountry USA DeviceiPhone 8 & PCOperating SystemiOS 13, Windows 10 My Question or Issue I want to listen to m...

• Casual Listener
  • I HATE HATE HATE that I can't keep my @#$Q#$ devices un-linked.   (aka - How do I **permanently** un-link my phone from my computer?) Plan Premium Country USA   Device iPhone ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Alexa on Echo Dot says Spotify not currently available in my region

Hi, I have a Spotify premium account running on apple products, and an Echo Dot with Alexa app on same iPhone. All registered in The Netherlands as far as I can see. All apps and systems updated lately. Despite checking, de-registering, and registeri...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I have a Spotify premium account running on apple products, and an Echo Dot with Alexa app on same iPhone. All registered in The Netherlands as far as I can see. All apps and systems updated late...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify on Galaxy watch offline not working

PlanPremiumCountryCzech RepublicDevice: Samsung galaxy watchOperating SystemTizen My Question or IssueHi I have issues when I download any playlist to the watch to listen offline, right after the download is playing offline fine..but the next day is ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Czech Republic Device: Samsung galaxy watch Operating System Tizen   My Question or Issue Hi I have issues when I download any playlist to the watch to listen offli...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 25 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Samsung
  • 25 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Want to remove Collaboration on web player

PlanFreeCountryUnited StatesDeviceChromebookOperating SystemChrome OSMy Question or IssueI want to make a playlist of 100+ songs public, but sometime in the past I made it collaborative. I've looked at other posts, and I've never been able to find th...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country United States Device Chromebook Operating System Chrome OS My Question or Issue I want to make a playlist of 100+ songs public, but sometime in the past I made it collabora...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution LG Soundbar SK10Y

The SoundBar is not detected by Spotify. Both the 'requestee' device (such as PC) and the SoundBar (player) are on the same network. Connectivity is also good, as LG Mobile App detected the SoundBar just fine, I can also ping its IP address. Seeing a...

• The SoundBar is not detected by Spotify. Both the 'requestee' device (such as PC) and the SoundBar (player) are on the same network. Connectivity is also good, as LG Mobile App detected the SoundBar ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

[All Platforms][Your Library] Explain “Inferences” file in Downloaded Spotify data

I downloaded my Spotify data out of curiosity but what are these Inferences? Specially *-seed and 1P_Social Streamers_Narrow?{ "inferences": [ "1P_Custom_T-Mobile_Switchers", "1P_Custom_iPhone_11_Users_Global", "1P_Podcast Listeners_True Crime", "1P_...

• Visitor
  • I downloaded my Spotify data out of curiosity but what are these Inferences? Specially *-seed and 1P_Social Streamers_Narrow? {   "inferences": [     "1P_Custom_T-Mobile_S...
  • icosopoena
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes
  • All Platforms
    Your Library
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes