Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Conectar a um dispositivo não mostra o celular como opção quando na mesma rede wifi

PlanPremiumCountryBrasilDeviceMotorola One VisionOperating SystemAndroid 11 My Question or Issue Estou enfrentando o seguinte problema quando tento sincronizar meu celular com o pc: Se abro o aplicativo pra desktop junto à versão web, ambos são recon...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Brasil Device Motorola One Vision Operating System Android 11   My Question or Issue   Estou enfrentando o seguinte problema quando tento sincronizar me...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Sponsorship From Spotify

Hey, I am a University Student in Malaysia. Am wondering if Spotify will be interested in collaborating with our 2 days Art Graduate Showcase with us? Who to contact?How it works? Hope for a reply Love,Yami

• Hey,    I am a University Student in Malaysia. Am wondering if Spotify will be interested in collaborating with our 2 days Art Graduate Showcase with us?    Who to contact? H...
  • OscarDC
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hello I want to know, can I use Spotify music in YouTube, that's why, I am here, I want to pay.

Hi I have an account here. I want to use Spotify contents in my YouTube channel. I want to know, could I use? That's why, I want to get premium of Spotify.

• Visitor
  • Hi I have an account here. I want to use Spotify contents in my YouTube channel. I want to know, could I use? That's why, I want to get premium of Spotify.
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Queue not loading right

PlanFreeMy Question or Issuethe names of songs in my queue don't load nor do the length of songs but the music still plays properly

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free My Question or Issue the names of songs in my queue don't load nor do the length of songs but the music still plays properly 
  • AlejaR
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Canvas

I am using spotify for free as of now. I have an IPhone, IOS. I live in the Netherlands. I uploaded a song on Spotify but it got released on a different account which wasn't mine.The other person changed the canvas of the song but I don't even want a...

• Casual Listener
  • I am using spotify for free as of now.  I have an IPhone, IOS.  I live in the Netherlands.  I uploaded a song on Spotify but it got released on a different account which wasn't mine...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Lost ability to connect to Amazon Echo

A couple weeks ago, I was forced to change my Spotify password. After doing so, my Amazon Echo devices would no longer play music from Spotify. To troubleshoot, I went in to the Amazon Alexa app and deselected Spotify as the default music service. Wh...

• A couple weeks ago, I was forced to change my Spotify password.   After doing so, my Amazon Echo devices would no longer play music from Spotify.    To troubleshoot, I went in to t...
  • OscarDC
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution profile visibility to a blocked user

if you block a user: 1. can they search your profile?2. can they view your profile via others you follow/following list and see you in that list?

• Casual Listener
  • if you block a user:   1. can they search your profile? 2. can they view your profile via others you follow/following list and see you in that list?
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify code/ URI code

Hey there, could somebody help me with this code, it doesnt work and dont know what should I do.I tried to do a new one in Adobe Illustrator for few hours, but nothing.Its from my girlfriend, who just passed away and Im helplesThank you so much

• Visitor
  • Hey there, could somebody help me with this code, it doesnt work and dont know what should I do. I tried to do a new one in Adobe Illustrator for few hours, but nothing. Its from my girlfriend, who...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The lousy customer support

My Question or IssueIt has been 12 days and I have not received any response to my messages. It has been 3 months since I reported this issue. The issue has not been fixed, the customer support has been nothing but helpful and they do not even try to...

• Visitor
  •     My Question or Issue It has been 12 days and I have not received any response to my messages. It has been 3 months since I reported this issue. The issue has not been fixed...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why are some album songs marked grey and unselectable?

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDeviceWeb interface and iPhoneOperating SystemiOS 10, Windows 10 My Question or IssueSuddenly some of the album songs became marked grey and unselectable.Se attachment image.

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden Device Web interface and iPhone Operating System iOS 10, Windows 10   My Question or Issue Suddenly some of the album songs became marked grey and unselecta...
  • marek69
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Valume on the app in my car

I have an Android unit in my car, I used the equaliser to adjust the music quality for more bass etc. I had to factory reset my unit but afterwards I changed all my settings back to what they were. Now the equaliser doesn't override the spotify app. ...

• Visitor
  • I have an Android unit in my car, I used the equaliser to adjust the music quality for more bass etc. I had to factory reset my unit but afterwards I changed all my settings back to what they were. N...
  • Novy
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! playlist violated tos

My playlist has recently violated a tos and made unable to be shared publicly, I would like to know what tos i violated with my playlist

• Casual Listener
  • My playlist has recently violated a tos and made unable to be shared publicly, I would like to know what tos i violated with my playlist
  • geovanebento
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I can't acces any albums

PlanFreeCountryThe UK DeviceSamsung Galaxy A30sOperating SystemAndroid 11 My Question or IssueHello. I am new on Spotify still don't know how exactly it works. The problem is when I try to acces any albums it doesn't work. Just black screen without a...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free Country The UK   Device Samsung Galaxy A30s Operating System Android 11   My Question or Issue Hello. I am new on Spotify still don't know how exactly it works....
  • Sherry5
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Volume Control has a super small useful range

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceOSX / iOS / Android My Question or IssueWhen streaming to a Primare network streamer via Spotify Connect the useable volume range on the slider is only a couple of CMs wide making small adjustments almost impossible, and crea...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country   Device OSX / iOS / Android   My Question or Issue When streaming to a Primare network streamer via Spotify Connect the useable volume range on the slider is o...
  • Vasil
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution I need to find a song I listened in 2021

I would like to know a song that I listened between January and March of 2021. There is way of getting all the songs that I listened last year? If not, there is a way of getting the list of previous songs that were in the Progressive Metal public pla...

• Visitor
  • ...f previous songs that were in the Progressive Metal public playlist (https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DX5wgKYQVRARv?si=8314a0005c624bc7) ?
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts

Plan premium duoFree/Premium premium Country Kazakhstan Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) IPhone 13Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) IOS 15.5 My Question or Issuei can’t even search up podcasts not only c...

• Visitor
  • Plan premium duo Free/Premium premium  Country Kazakhstan    Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) IPhone 13 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Wi...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to use 2 Spotify premium accounts on one Alexa echo link through Spotify connect ?

Hi, I have a Spotify premium family account which I share with my wife. I have bought an Alexa echo link which I have plugged to our analog amplifier. We want to use Spotify connect through Alexa to listen to our music. The Alexa is configured with m...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I have a Spotify premium family account which I share with my wife. I have bought an Alexa echo link which I have plugged to our analog amplifier. We want to use Spotify connect through...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Deleting Data and Accounts

My Question or IssueI want to delete the data and cache in my Android app but I got a warning before deleting the data that it will delete data associated with accounts. My gf and I have the duo plan. Will it remove her or I from the shared account?

• Regular
  • My Question or Issue I want to delete the data and cache in my Android app but I got a warning before deleting the data that it will delete data associated with accounts. My gf and I have the duo pl...
  • Grim_Jim
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Should I expect a Gramofon to still work with Spotify Connect?

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceGramofon (https://www.gramofon.com)PC / MacBook Pro / Android Oneplus 6TOperating SystemWindows 10 (Spotify 1.1.4.197.g92d52c4f) / Mojave / Android 9.x (Spotify 8.5.1.734) My Question or IssueI recently bought a ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device Gramofon (https://www.gramofon.com) PC / MacBook Pro / Android Oneplus 6T Operating System Windows 10 (Spotify 1.1.4.197.g92d52c4f) / Mojave / ...
  • lextase
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Name and picture is gone from my collaborative playlist?

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanPremiumCountryUnited States DeviceIphone 13Operating SystemiOS 15My Question or IssueThe name and picture on my collaborative pl...

• Visitor
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Premium Country United States  Device Iphone 13 Operating Syst...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes