Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Error when using Spotify on Samsung Smart TV

PlanPremiumCountrySingaporeDeviceSamsung Smart TV My Question or Issue:Samsung Smart TV - Spotify freezes upon start up with a long error message. And will not launch. Solution:1. Trying to turn off the TV and turn it on, and also doing the same for ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Singapore Device Samsung Smart TV   My Question or Issue: Samsung Smart TV - Spotify freezes upon start up with a long error message.  And will not launch. &nb...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to tell what Playlist / Radio I'm currently listening to

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceDell LaptopOperating SystemW10 using Chrome browser at open.spotify.comMy Question or Issue OK, dumb question ... but I can't tell what playlist (?) I'm currently listening to while with web browser. It could be a "your daily ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country USA Device Dell Laptop Operating System W10 using Chrome browser at open.spotify.com My Question or Issue   OK, dumb question ... but I can't tell what playlist (?) I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcast Episode Update

Hi everyone, I'm hoping to see if I can get some help. I have a podcast that's hosted on Spotify and I had an issue with the audio file on a recent episode. I had to go in to my host and switch out the file for a clean version. I did this Monday but ...

• Visitor
  • Hi everyone,    I'm hoping to see if I can get some help. I have a podcast that's hosted on Spotify and I had an issue with the audio file on a recent episode. I had to go in to my host a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

web player thought provoking or fun.

Does anybody know of other cool alternate web players?It does not have to be Spotifys own music players/interfaces. I have tried Forgotify and it is very interesting since it makes me appreciate the wealth of music at the fringes, in terms of play co...

• Regular
  • Does anybody know of other cool alternate web players? It does not have to be Spotifys own music players/interfaces. I have tried Forgotify and it is very interesting since it makes me appreciate th...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player crashes when it opens

I've been using the web player for a while now and I've run into an issue where it won't load the browse page. Tested it in all browsers but was using Chrome for 64 bit Windows when I discovered this problem (just in case that information helps). Als...

open.spotify.com_browse(Laptop with MDPI screen).png
  • I've been using the web player for a while now and I've run into an issue where it won't load the browse page. Tested it in all browsers but was using Chrome for 64 bit Windows when I discovered this...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung TV - No Sound (Spotify Premium)

Country: CanadaPlan: Spotify PremiumDevice: Samsung TV - UN55MU6300TV Firmware/Software Version: T-KTMAKUC-1270.3, BT-SSpotify App Version: 1.7.2 Hi there,Since about a week or so there's no sound when playing music on the Spotify app on my Samsung T...

• Visitor
  • Country: Canada Plan: Spotify Premium Device: Samsung TV - UN55MU6300 TV Firmware/Software Version: T-KTMAKUC-1270.3, BT-S Spotify App Version: 1.7.2   Hi there, Since about a week or so ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Share a track with a friend who have no Spotify account

Sometimes it is needed to share a song with a friend who have no Spotify account. I am using for this youtube search by name of the song. The problem is impossibility to copy the name of song as a text from Spotify. So I have to type it letter by let...

• Gig Goer
  • Sometimes it is needed to share a song with a friend who have no Spotify account. I am using for this youtube search by name of the song. The problem is impossibility to copy the name of song as a te...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

"Here is Spotify on Sonos. Sorry on Sonos is offline."

I have an Echo Dot and two Sonos Play:1s, all registered to me, my apps and my phone, all online, same wifi, etc. I have a 'Living Room' group in Alexa.app with "Kitchen Echo Dot" and "Sonos" in it. Sonos is set as default music speaker in Alexa.app ...

• Gig Goer
  • I have an Echo Dot and two Sonos Play:1s, all registered to me, my apps and my phone, all online, same wifi, etc. I have a 'Living Room' group in Alexa.app with "Kitchen Echo Dot" and "Sonos" in it...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • SONOS
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web Player search bar not clickable

PlanFreeCountrySpainDevicePC, Firefox Quantum 68.0.1Operating SystemLinux Mint Tara My Question or IssueClicking search icon on the web player leads to a webpage with a search bar activated for writing. If clicking outside the bar before writing, it ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Spain Device PC, Firefox Quantum 68.0.1 Operating System Linux Mint Tara   My Question or Issue Clicking search icon on the web player leads to a webpage with a searc...
  • butwevegotheart
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lagging on new Samsung Premium Tv

Hi Ive got a problem with playing music on samsung tv app. It happends on multiple tv's (othrr houses of family included) While Music is playing The app sometimes struggle to Play smoothly. I mean that song likes to pause like for A half second nad t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Ive got a problem with playing music on samsung tv app.  It happends on multiple tv's (othrr houses of family included)  While Music is playing The app sometimes struggle to Play smoot...
  • zeonos
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Podcasts] Merge 2 individual profiles in 1 podcast account

My friend created our podcast account under her name but I would also like to access the account. Would it be possible for Spotify to allow 2 individual accounts access to a single podcast account? Or do we need to create a new account specifically o...

• Visitor
  • My friend created our podcast account under her name but I would also like to access the account. Would it be possible for Spotify to allow 2 individual accounts access to a single podcast account? O...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Podcasts
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify and Sonos: apps and devices

Spotify and Sonos: in my case the app on iPhone 7 is not displaying the sonos devices. But the app on iPad Pro first generation does (older device, same network obviously).something more to check apart the solutions proposed on similar topic?please n...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify and Sonos: in my case the app on iPhone 7 is not displaying the sonos devices. But the app on iPad Pro first generation does (older device, same network obviously). something more to check a...
  • ccastelpat
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • SONOS
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log into Spotify using my account, because it tells me that it's linked to another PSN account

Hello, I have been trying to log into my Spotify account with my PS4 for a while now, and I always get an error saying that my account is already linked to another PSN account. The problem is that I do not remember the email of the account which is l...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have been trying to log into my Spotify account with my PS4 for a while now, and I always get an error saying that my account is already linked to another PSN account. The problem i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
    PS4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Some StarTalk Radio Podcast Release Dates are wrong

PlanPremiumCountryChileDeviceDell Inspiron 14 N4050Operating SystemWindows 10 Pro v1903 My Question or IssueEpisodes from S02E01 (An Alien’s Guide to Earth) to S04E05 (A Conversation with Alan Rickman (Part 2)) have March 28, 2013 as release date, wh...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Chile Device Dell Inspiron 14 N4050 Operating System Windows 10 Pro v1903   My Question or Issue Episodes from S02E01 (An Alien’s Guide to Earth) to S04E05 (A Conv...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Firestick Crashing with Spotify

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) amazon firestick Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI recently purchased a new amazon firestick. I used an old version for a few y...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) amazon firestick  Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or...
  • BennoTim
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 9 likes

Cant use spotify web player, saying that chrome is not up to date

ok, so spotify is not working on my web player, when ever i try to play a song it says that my chrome is not up to date, which it is. But the podcasts still work fine so I dont know what the issue is, please help

• Casual Listener
  • ok, so spotify is not working on my web player, when ever i try to play a song it says that my chrome is not up to date, which it is. But the podcasts still work fine so I dont know what the issue is...
  • xxATXTITANxx
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player not opening

PlanFreeCountryLuxembourg, but accessing from Serbia DeviceChromeOperating SystemLinux My Question or IssueI'm trying to open web player, but it's like it doesn exists. URL: https://open.spotify.com/browse

2019-08-26-191550_466x508_scrot.png
  • Regular
  • Plan Free Country Luxembourg, but accessing from Serbia   Device Chrome Operating System Linux   My Question or Issue I'm trying to open web player, but it's like it doesn exists...
  • hulkhan
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Song changed to have weird part at end

My Question or IssueShamandalie by Sonata Arctica was changed to have a weird 2-3 minute section at the end of someone playing a completely different song. This isn't the first time Spotify has changed versions of a song without showing anything diff...

• My Question or Issue Shamandalie by Sonata Arctica was changed to have a weird 2-3 minute section at the end of someone playing a completely different song. This isn't the first time Spotify has cha...
  • ListenToGlobal
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

web player search field

PlanFreeCountryFranceDevicePC desktopOperating SystemWindows 7, Linux Ubuntu and Debian My Question or IssueHello everybody, I encounter following problem under these environments :Windows 7 - Firefox Quantum 68.0.2 - 64bitsLinux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS - F...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country France Device PC desktop Operating System Windows 7, Linux Ubuntu and Debian   My Question or Issue Hello everybody,   I encounter following problem under thes...
  • lgentis
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Saved Albums and Liked Songs

Plan PremiunFree/PremiumCountry USA Device iphone and Windows desktop(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System iOS 12.4 and Windows(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueSince the update, when I 'like' a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premiun Free/Premium Country USA   Device iphone and Windows desktop (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System iOS 12.4 and Windows (iOS 10, Android O...
  • Brunelicia
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes