Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

web player search field

PlanFreeCountryFranceDevicePC desktopOperating SystemWindows 7, Linux Ubuntu and Debian My Question or IssueHello everybody, I encounter following problem under these environments :Windows 7 - Firefox Quantum 68.0.2 - 64bitsLinux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS - F...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country France Device PC desktop Operating System Windows 7, Linux Ubuntu and Debian   My Question or Issue Hello everybody,   I encounter following problem under thes...
  • lgentis
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Saved Albums and Liked Songs

Plan PremiunFree/PremiumCountry USA Device iphone and Windows desktop(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System iOS 12.4 and Windows(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueSince the update, when I 'like' a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premiun Free/Premium Country USA   Device iphone and Windows desktop (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System iOS 12.4 and Windows (iOS 10, Android O...
  • Brunelicia
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Heos

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDeviceiPhone 7, iPad Air, Iphone X. My Question or IssueI have several Denon HEOS speakers, Spotify lists my Google Chromecast Audio but not my Denon HEOS speakers.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden Device iPhone 7, iPad Air, Iphone X.   My Question or Issue I have several Denon HEOS speakers, Spotify lists my Google Chromecast Audio but not my Denon HEOS...
  • EvlutionryRejct
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly out of date

PlanPremiumCountryNorwayDeviceMultipleOperating SystemMultiple My Question or IssueSince before summer my Discover Weekly has been acting up. Had the change been subtle I would not have noticed. But from one week to another the music suggested went f...

• Plan Premium Country Norway Device Multiple Operating System Multiple   My Question or Issue Since before summer my Discover Weekly has been acting up. Had the change been subtle I wou...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Fire TV Stick - Spotify unusable

My Question or IssueWhen I start the app and play a song, after 30-90 seconds the app seems to crash the whole OS and the stick reboots. This started several weeks ago, I don't know if it started to happen after an update. This renders the app useles...

• Regular
  • My Question or Issue When I start the app and play a song, after 30-90 seconds the app seems to crash the whole OS and the stick reboots. This started several weeks ago, I don't know if it started t...
  • josephchaturved
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution My Chromebook is having issues with Web Player

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide, the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,...

• Casual Listener
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide, the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macb...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music
    WP
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Normalize Volume in Connect

Connect is great for connecting to my Amazon Echo but it is very annoying that I can't normalize the volume of the music on that device like I can on my phone.

• Visitor
  • Connect is great for connecting to my Amazon Echo but it is very annoying that I can't normalize the volume of the music on that device like I can on my phone. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

What's the difference between the plus button and the heart one?

PlanPremium FamilyCountryItalyDeviceHuawei P8 liteOperating SystemAndroid 7.0 My Question or IssueI don't understand the difference between the two buttons with the plus symbol and the heart one: do they both save the element in the library? Do they ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country Italy Device Huawei P8 lite Operating System Android 7.0   My Question or Issue I don't understand the difference between the two buttons with the plus symb...
  • Alex11950
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Liked songs are not appearing as liked

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueThe songs that I've liked are not showing up as liked when I play Spotify using the Web Player, but when I check the songs on my phone app, they appear hearted as normal.He...

spotify bang bang bang save to liked songs.png Screenshot_20190824-165543.jpg
  • Plan Free Country USA Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue The songs that I've liked are not showing up as liked when I play Spotify using the Web Player, ...
  • NomadThanatos
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • chromecast
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Music became unplayable?

PlanPremium (Family)CountryNetherlandsDeviceDell Latitude E6420 (2011?), Motorola Moto G6 Plus (2018)Operating SystemWindows 10, Android Pie My Question or IssueFor a couple of months now, about an album has been unplayable on my Spotify account. Whe...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium (Family) Country Netherlands Device Dell Latitude E6420 (2011?), Motorola Moto G6 Plus (2018) Operating System Windows 10, Android Pie   My Question or Issue For a couple ...
  • Brunelicia
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist I did not put on my account

So this is driving me crazy! Someone who enjoys latin music has put like 50 artists in my account and songs up the ying yang. I have deleted them all multiple times and they show up again. I only show my computer and my husband's phone as devices on ...

• Visitor
  • So this is driving me crazy! Someone who enjoys latin music has put like 50 artists in my account and songs up the ying yang. I have deleted them all multiple times and they show up again. I only sho...
  • Jesusvm_06
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Xbox One app liking songs

My idea is while using the Spotify app on Xbox One, you should be able to Like a song from a playlist when your using the Pinned app instead of having to go into the full Spotify app and like it there. It would make it so much more easier so I don't ...

• Visitor
  • My idea is while using the Spotify app on Xbox One, you should be able to Like a song from a playlist when your using the Pinned app instead of having to go into the full Spotify app and like it ther...
  • Jesusvm_06
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

High pitched squeaky glitch noises in songs

DevicePC Operating SystemWindows 10 BrowserFirefox Quantum 68.0.2 (64-bit) My Question or IssueI'm writing this in the hopes someone else has encountered this problem and found a solution, although it's unlikely, as I've only found one other person w...

• Casual Listener
  • Device PC   Operating System Windows 10   Browser Firefox Quantum 68.0.2 (64-bit)   My Question or Issue I'm writing this in the hopes someone else has encountered this probl...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify turns on tv and start to play "Romeo Santos"

I don't know what kind of scam is it. I changed password twice for strong password - I don't think my account was hijacked. Sptify strts to play "Romeo Santos" on my tv by chromecast. I don't even know what is it - I don't listen to this **bleep** ty...

• Regular
  • I don't know what kind of scam is it. I changed password twice for strong password - I don't think my account was hijacked. Sptify strts to play "Romeo Santos" on my tv by chromecast. I don't even kn...
  • Jesusvm_06
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • chromecast
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Onkyo AV receiver in devices

PlanPremiumCountryUKDevice(HTC U11, Samsung Galaxy tab 4)Operating System(Android 9) My Question or IssueI have a networked Onkyo TX-NR818 AV reciever to which I normally redirect Spotify (Premium) to play through. I have an HTC U11 which was upgrade...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device (HTC U11, Samsung Galaxy tab 4) Operating System (Android 9)   My Question or Issue I have a networked Onkyo TX-NR818 AV reciever to which I normally red...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Onkyo
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! How do I delete songs?

Plan:Premium Country:United States Device:iPhone SE Operating System:iOS 12.1 My Question or Issue:Spotify has made a new update to their app where I can no longer delete individual songs or albums. I have many using up my storage space that I want c...

• Visitor
  • Plan: Premium  Country: United States  Device: iPhone SE  Operating System: iOS 12.1   My Question or Issue: Spotify has made a new update to their app where I can no lo...
  • Brunelicia
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TIC wifi speakers no longer work with spotify

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceSamsung Galaxy 9, Win10Operating System( Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueOn Friday, my TIC BPS560 outdoor WiFi speakers stopped working with Spotify. They worked well using Spotify connect for over a yea...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country USA   Device Samsung Galaxy 9, Win10 Operating System ( Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue On Friday, my TIC BPS560 outdoor W...
  • Frijud
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Roku App Stuck Zoomed In

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceRoku TVOperating SystemLatest Roku OS The Roku App is stuck on being very zoomed in. I have tried reinstalling the app many times without it correcting itself. When i try to connect from my phone or computer the issue still pe...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country USA Device Roku TV Operating System Latest Roku OS   The Roku App is stuck on being very zoomed in. I have tried reinstalling the app many times without it correcting ...
  • jjvoyer
  • Casual Listener
  • 16 replies
  • 15 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 16 replies
  • 15 likes

Streaming counts 12 times per day?

PlanPremiumCountryDenmarkDevice(iPhone X) My Question or IssueHi, is it true that when you’re streaming a song it only counts 12 times a day? I was just wondering bc someone told me that, but that wouldn’t be good for artists if every stream doesn’t ...

• Plan Premium Country Denmark Device (iPhone X)   My Question or Issue Hi, is it true that when you’re streaming a song it only counts 12 times a day? I was just wondering bc someone told...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there a way to keep all of my playlist radios from being the same?

I like making playlists with a certain vibe and then using Playlist Radio when I'm in the mood to listen to that type of music. This worked great at first, but the Playlist Radios for most of my playlists have converged and all sound the same now, i....

• I like making playlists with a certain vibe and then using Playlist Radio when I'm in the mood to listen to that type of music. This worked great at first, but the Playlist Radios for most of my play...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes