Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify doesn’t play on Bose SoundTouch anymore

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 11, iPad Air)Operating System(iOS latest update.) My Question or IssueI have a Bose SoundTouch which I can control from my iPhone or iPad using its SoundTouch app. I’ve never had an issue until a few days ago. Whene...

• Visitor
  • Eni
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why does the white dot in the song slider does not appear

The white dot in the song slider does not appear in the songs from my playlist that I made, but it appears in the song in the playlist made by spotify. What do I have to do so that the white dot in the song slider appears in the song from my playlist...

• Casual Listener
  • The white dot in the song slider does not appear in the songs from my playlist that I made, but it appears in the song in the playlist made by spotify. What do I have to do so that the white dot in t...
  • Dian
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Other] Other

u already deleted like 50 my favourite songs can u just not please i love my songs in my playlists and im very very sad that u r deleting all of them so please dont or i will delete ur whole company and i will join to u know what company thank you wi...

• Visitor
  • u already deleted like 50 my favourite songs can u just not please i love my songs in my playlists and im very very sad that u r deleting all of them so please dont or i will delete ur whole company ...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Have premium sub. Can not access

Some days I have no problem. Other times the app does not let me in. I am talking about my tv.

• Not applicable
  • Some days I have no problem. Other times the app does not let me in. I am talking about my tv.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Galaxy watch 4 playback through watch speaker Offline

This works if you open Spotify and play a song and choose to play from Watch and get the Bluetooth ring of death. Then go to the Music Player (not Spotify) and tap the top of the screen to get the option of device for playback. Also, from the Music P...

• This works if you open Spotify and play a song and choose to play from Watch and get the Bluetooth ring of death. Then go to the Music Player (not Spotify) and tap the top of the screen to get the op...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast playback speed missing, again?

In the last few weeks it seems that the podcast playback speed in the web browser is missing and you are not able to change it on Android, shows up as 1X but 'greyed' out. Is change to playback speed coming back PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceChrome/Andr...

• Visitor
  • In the last few weeks it seems that the podcast playback speed in the web browser is missing and you are not able to change it on Android, shows up as 1X but 'greyed' out. Is change to playback speed...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Podcasts] Spotify iPad App - Podcast Filter Memory Settings

I think it would be a great idea to have the filter settings for a podcast remember your settings for that podcast instead of having to reset them every time you open that podcast. This feature is available on the desktop app, just not the mobile app...

• I think it would be a great idea to have the filter settings for a podcast remember your settings for that podcast instead of having to reset them every time you open that podcast.  This feature...
  • Jeremy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Podcasts
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify en reproductor pioneer

PlanLo tenía en Premium y debido a este inconveniente lo canceló, actualmente FreepaisEcuadorDispositivoXiamo Mi 9DEH-S4250BTsistema operativoMIUI 12.0.4Mi pregunta o problemaCompre el receptor de audio para auto DEH-S4250BT en julio del año anterior...

• Plan Lo tenía en Premium y debido a este inconveniente lo canceló, actualmente Free pais Ecuador Dispositivo Xiamo Mi 9 DEH-S4250BT sistema operativo MIUI 12.0.4 Mi pregunta o problema Comp...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect Delay on Samsung TV

Hello, so the issue that I’m having is if I go and play a song in the Spotify app it’ll go through the first 10 seconds silent before starting back at the beginning on it’s own and plays with sound. Has anyone experienced this issue? I’ve tried reins...

• Regular
  •   Hello, so the issue that I’m having is if I go and play a song in the Spotify app it’ll go through the first 10 seconds silent before starting back at the beginning on it’s own and plays wi...
  • Stangote
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
    TV
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Is there a way to upload music to my google drive from spotify?

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceASUS Chromebook/ Motorola g7 plusOperating System(not sure) My Question or IssueLooking for a way to make a song from Spotify my ringtone, and it seems the way to do that is to download it to my Google Drive. But every webs...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device ASUS Chromebook/ Motorola g7 plus Operating System (not sure)   My Question or Issue Looking for a way to make a song from Spotify my ringtone, and it s...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop] Spotify isn't working well for me

PlanFreeDeviceChromebookOperating SystemChromeOS My Question or IssueWhen I try to play a song, the songs keep on skipping then on the 6th song it only plays for about 10 seconds before it just goes mute. I dont know what is going on, I tried going c...

• Regular
  • Plan Free Device Chromebook Operating System ChromeOS    My Question or Issue When I try to play a song, the songs keep on skipping then on the 6th song it only plays for about 10 s...
  • Eni
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Music won't play on my computer

So everything is working perfectly on my phone but when I try to use Spotify on my computer (with the app closed on my phone) an error message pops up. The message reads "Spotify can't play this right now. If you have the file on your computer you ca...

• Casual Listener
  • So everything is working perfectly on my phone but when I try to use Spotify on my computer (with the app closed on my phone) an error message pops up. The message reads "Spotify can't play this righ...
  • Kiril
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Why i can't delete my spotify playlist

PlanPremiumCountryIndonesiaDeviceSamsung Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueWhy i can't delete my spotify playlist? they said ''something went wrong'' everytime i try to delete it

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Indonesia Device Samsung  Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Why i can't delete my spotify playlist? they said ''something went wrong'' everytime...
  • Amayy
  • Rising Star 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Playlists] Liked Songs Shuffle problem

This is something that has started happening after a recent update: I usually listen to my Liked Songs on shuffle. I use Bluetooth in my car. Normally when I would get out of my car and get back in at a later point, my Liked Songs would pick up where...

• Casual Listener
  • This is something that has started happening after a recent update: I usually listen to my Liked Songs on shuffle. I use Bluetooth in my car. Normally when I would get out of my car and get back in a...
  • Kiril
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Playlists
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Automatically hidden

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceiPhone XROperating SystemIOS 15.4.1 My Question or IssueI just added a song to my playlist and it was automatically hidden. i cant seem to unhide it. Can someone help me

• Plan Free Country USA Device iPhone XR Operating System IOS 15.4.1   My Question or Issue I just added a song to my playlist and it was automatically hidden. i cant seem to unhide it. ...
  • Amayy
  • Rising Star 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can I make an album theough a distrubuter without monetizing it?

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceSamsung a71 5gOperating SystemAndroid 11 My Question or IssueIs it possible to post an album and not monetize it? I'm a game developer and I want to publish my game soundtrack but I'm not sure how/if I can.

• Plan Premium Country United States Device Samsung a71 5g Operating System Android 11   My Question or Issue Is it possible to post an album and not monetize it? I'm a game developer an...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify tries to connect to samsung R6 speaker but just wont!

I have installed the samsung multiroom app and spotify is shown there. When I click on this and try to play a song, it will not connect to the speaker. I have reset everything and logged out of spotify but still it does not work. Can anyone help?

• Casual Listener
  • I have installed the samsung multiroom app and spotify is shown there. When I click on this and try to play a song, it will not connect to the speaker. I have reset everything and logged out of spoti...
  • LawryPopson
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Advertising in between songs

Totday i listened to a 30sec advertisement so I could listen 30min without advertisments. After one song i already got an advertisement again.

• Visitor
  • Totday i listened to a 30sec advertisement so I could listen 30min without advertisments. After one song i already got an advertisement again.
  • Alex
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Recommended songs queue bug

When adding a song from recommended songs the recommended songs queue does not add the new songs to the queue, example recommended songs are always 5 songsyou add one song and it finds a new recommended song to put in that 5 songs list, this newly ad...

• Visitor
  • When adding a song from recommended songs the recommended songs queue does not add the new songs to the queue, example   recommended songs are always 5 songs you add one song and it finds a n...
  • AndresM
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes