Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• boom_boom_pow
  • 19 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 19 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Devialet Maina stopped playing intermittently while using Spotify Connect

This happen recently. When my Mania plays via Spotify Connect, the audio will stop for a few second until it continue, the app itself is still showing the song is playing, but the speaker gives no music. This issue seems similar to the one in Samsung...

• Music Fan
  • This happen recently. When my Mania plays via Spotify Connect, the audio will stop for a few second until it continue, the app itself is still showing the song is playing, but the speaker gives no mu...
  • Susan_GP
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Podcasts] NPR News Now

I don't know why I can't find the NPR News Now podcast. I listen to this every day and simply cannot locate it today. If Spotify got rid of this podcast, then I'll have to go elsewhere to find it, and I may just stay where I land. Thoroughly frustrat...

• Visitor
  • I don't know why I can't find the NPR News Now podcast. I listen to this every day and simply cannot locate it today.   If Spotify got rid of this podcast, then I'll have to go elsewhere to fi...
  • FeedMyEars
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Podcasts
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

how do I download offline without premium

I cannot find the button for downloading offline then when I'm listening offline it says to download the song or playlist to listen offline

• Visitor
  • I cannot find the button for downloading offline then when I'm listening offline it says to download the song or playlist to listen offline
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Apple TV / tvOS – streaming quality choice

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceApple TV 4KOperating Systemtvos My Question or IssueSpotify's tvOS app has many flaws and this one bothers me the most. You cannot even choose the streaming quality. It's set permanently to reportedly 160kbps, which is laugha...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country   Device Apple TV 4K Operating System tvos   My Question or Issue Spotify's tvOS app has many flaws and this one bothers me the most.   You cannot...
  • jromen
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 32 likes
  • TV
  • 11 replies
  • 32 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Alexa Spotify Skill - can't connect due to geographical restrictions

PlanPremium DuoCountryRomaniaDeviceAndroid Hi, I'm trying to add the spotify skill to the Alexa App.Both, the Amazon account and Spotify are on Romania and I'm paying premium accounts for both. (I saw a solution on the forums to change the location t...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Duo Country Romania Device Android   Hi, I'm trying to add the spotify skill to the Alexa App. Both, the Amazon account and Spotify are on Romania and I'm paying premium acc...
  • doo9
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

The “video” function has disappeared in the application

The “video” function has disappeared in the application and they are not shown, and the pictures have become of poor quality, what could be the reason for this? Although the Canvas function itself exists and it supposedly works, it doesn’t work

• Visitor
  • The “video” function has disappeared in the application and they are not shown, and the pictures have become of poor quality, what could be the reason for this? Although the Canvas function itself ex...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Porque se reproduce mi contenido mal

En mi dispositivo echo show 8 cuando estoy reproduciendo un podcast se escucha la voz distorsionada como ardilla y en mi celular no sucede eso y solo es en algunos episodios

• En mi dispositivo echo show 8 cuando estoy reproduciendo un podcast se escucha la voz distorsionada como ardilla y en mi celular no sucede eso y solo es en algunos episodios
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution (Windows 11): Remove the volume-bar, because it already exists Win+Ctrl+V

As Windows 11 has it's own Volume Mixer again, I would remove or synchronize the Volume-Mixer from the Spotify app.Also, as you can see, Spotify is currently appearing multiple times. Can you fix that?

Richard5A_1-1714295311716.png
  • As Windows 11 has it's own Volume Mixer again, I would remove or synchronize the Volume-Mixer from the Spotify app. Also, as you can see, Spotify is currently appearing multiple times. Can you fix t...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Play all queued episodes before playing suggested podcasts

Most of the time I'll have a queue of podcasts to work through. I like to work through any I've already started when I can. Those are usually at the bottom of the list. Typically, half an episode or goes by and it completely. Then I get a podcast sug...

• Regular
  • Most of the time I'll have a queue of podcasts to work through. I like to work through any I've already started when I can. Those are usually at the bottom of the list. Typically, half an episode or ...
  • lancegliser
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

My song still not present in any Release Radar playlist

Hello everyone, hope this is the right place for a question about the Release Radar feature as an Artist.I've scheduled the release of my new song for yesterday at 2 PM; the track is now available but still not present in any Release Radar playlist: ...

• Hello everyone, hope this is the right place for a question about the Release Radar feature as an Artist. I've scheduled the release of my new song for yesterday at 2 PM; the track is now available ...
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Allow downloaded podcast playback on episodes without forcing ad refresh

My morning routine is simple enough. Wake up, shower, dress, open the phone and start a download of all my new episodes, get leash and set dog up. The hope is that by opening the app, and episodes in particular, they get sorted out and I'm free to li...

• Regular
  • My morning routine is simple enough. Wake up, shower, dress, open the phone and start a download of all my new episodes, get leash and set dog up. The hope is that by opening the app, and episodes in...
  • Ivelina
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to browse all audiobooks in one genre

I would like to be able to browse all available audiobooks in my preferred genre categories, but I can only search by title or view books on the genre screen as 'New and trending releases' or 'Teen & Young Adult picks'.

• Visitor
  • I would like to be able to browse all available audiobooks in my preferred genre categories, but I can only search by title or view books on the genre screen as 'New and trending releases' or 'Teen &...
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Search function

Your Library > Playlists | Podcasts & Shows | Audiobooks | Albums | Artists when a User (white) highlights a Category a Search function should appear beside (said Category) so User can type letters of Search required, which i think would MASSIVELY sp...

• Casual Listener
  • Your Library >   Playlists | Podcasts & Shows | Audiobooks | Albums | Artists   when a User (white) highlights a Category a Search function should appear beside (said Category) s...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution App on the LG smart TV doesn't play anything

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceLG smart TV 43UN71006LBOperating SystemwebOS 5.2.3-252113 (jhericurl-jardine) My Question or IssueThe Spotify app (version 2021.09.13_2-48e8e67 H 4.19.0) on my LG smart TV doesn't play anything. Updates are not availabl...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device LG smart TV 43UN71006LB Operating System webOS 5.2.3-252113 (jhericurl-jardine)     My Question or Issue The Spotify app (version 2021.09.13_2...
  • bradmoss
  • Visitor
  • 36 replies
  • 4 likes
  • TV
  • 36 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked songs playing on Shuffle, even though shuffle is not turned on

I actually want to play my liked songs in date added order. Unfortunately, even though shuffle is NOT turned on, Spotify is playing from some queue that appears to be shuffled. Where did this queue some from? How can I get rid of it? I see references...

• Regular
  • I actually want to play my liked songs in date added order.  Unfortunately, even though shuffle is NOT turned on, Spotify is playing from some queue that appears to be shuffled.  Where did ...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Mi música de detiene por si sola, solo offline no paso esto. help.

Desde hoy mi música se detiene por si sola a los 34 seg. aproximadamente, ya cambié mi contraseña, cerré sesión en todas partes, resetee el modem y aún persiste el problema. Cabe recalcar que si estoy offline la música no se detiene, esto pasa solo s...

• Visitor
  • Desde hoy mi música se detiene por si sola a los 34 seg. aproximadamente, ya cambié mi contraseña, cerré sesión en todas partes, resetee el modem y aún persiste el problema. Cabe recalcar que si esto...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes