Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution JRE videos from podcast not working

PlanFreeCountryRussiaDeviceWindows PCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueSo guys, I've tried win 10 pc web version, win 10 app and android app - JRE show doesn't seem to play videos for me.Audio is fine - no problems there. But video is ju...

• Plan Free Country Russia Device Windows PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue So guys, I've tried win 10 pc web version, win 10 app and android app - JRE show doesn't s...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Friend Feed] Suddenly only the activity of a few friends are showing

Up until recently, the listening activity for a number of friends was shown, but suddenly only three of their profiles started to show their activity. It doesn't give me an error, and I have checked with my other friends' settings to see if their lis...

• Visitor
  • ...hecked with my other friends' settings to see if their listening activity was on or off (of which they were on/public). I have tried reinstalling the application, logging in and out, and toggling settings t...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Desktop
    Friend Feed
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Reporting false and deceptive podcast

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceiPhone 7, Pixel 4, Laptop, PC, ALL My Question or IssueI want to report a podcast channel - https://open.spotify.com/show/4fKKqtQGnDF2F6WJel7ZED?si=4b5262c539884e5cto be removed as it purports to be a song but are just minut...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US Device iPhone 7, Pixel 4, Laptop, PC, ALL   My Question or Issue I want to report a podcast channel - https://open.spotify.com/show/4fKKqtQGnDF2F6WJel7ZED?si=4b52...
  • kenshins14sks
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Friend Activity Settings Suggestion not going away

On the right side on Spotify, the notification "Let friends and followers.." hasn't gone away. I've clicked the button to go to Settings and selected the option to share my activity and I've deselected it, but the notification won't go away.

• Visitor
  • On the right side on Spotify, the notification "Let friends and followers.." hasn't gone away. I've clicked the button to go to Settings and selected the option to share my activity and I've deselect...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Playlists] What a joke

In just a few minutes I followed requests to have track numbers in playlists where there is now a musical note.Time after time "Luke", whoever that is, says the idea was closed because there weren't enough responses. of course there won't be enough r...

• In just a few minutes I followed requests to have track numbers in playlists where there is now a musical note. Time after time "Luke", whoever that is, says the idea was closed because there weren'...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I thought Spotify Premium was meant to be ad free

So correct me if I'm wrong, but the major selling point of Spotify premium is that it's ad-free. Despite that, when I open the app on my phone, I ocassionally get a full screen advertisement for nonsense that I'm not even remotely interested in. I've...

Screenshot_20191017-000229.png
  • Casual Listener
  • So correct me if I'm wrong, but the major selling point of Spotify premium is that it's ad-free. Despite that, when I open the app on my phone, I ocassionally get a full screen advertisement for nons...
  • ElsiePatterson
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 8 likes
  • App & Features
  • 3 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!! Artist problem: Hani

There is a problem with this artist profile (click here) The name's Hani, but the problem is that it seems this profile holds more than one artist named the same way, including a Korean singer, a Japanese singer and more. Please, can this be fixed? I...

• Gig Goer
  • There is a problem with this artist profile (click here)   The name's Hani, but the problem is that it seems this profile holds more than one artist named the same way, including a Korean sing...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Everyone in my Household can stream to my Lenovo smart clock

PlanPremium (Family) CountryGermany DevicePixel 2Xl/Lenovo Smart Clock Operating SystemAndroid 10 Hi, so I got my Lenovo smart clock today. It is connected with my Spotify account and "Let others control your cast media" in the Google Home app is dis...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium (Family)   Country Germany   Device Pixel 2Xl/Lenovo Smart Clock   Operating System Android 10   Hi, so I got my Lenovo smart clock today. It is connected...
  • rockssteady777
  • Music Fan
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Declutter Interface - Show "Now Playing" Only with Album Art

I just want the ability to toggle over to setting that will just show the info on the screen for the song currently playing. Just cleanly show album artwork (very large), song title and artist. Simple. Not all these cluttered lists and lists. It's su...

• Casual Listener
  • I just want the ability to toggle over to setting that will just show the info on the screen for the song currently playing.   Just cleanly show album artwork (very large), song title and ar...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Partnership] Audiobook narration

Hi, I can not seem to find an area on your website that might allow someone to upload a demo in the hopes of being hired by you to narrate audiobooks. Do you record at Spotify or are you distributing audiobooks recorded by a third party?

• Visitor
  • Hi,       I can not seem to find an area on your website that might allow someone to upload a demo in the hopes of being hired by you to narrate audiobooks. Do you record at Spot...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Partnership
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Other] Inappropriate Ad Removal

Hi, my issue regards one of the commercials I had pop up while listening. It was an ad for a brand of perfume/cologne, and it involved an immodestly dressed male and female in their bathing suits having physical interactions on a boat with the female...

• Visitor
  • Hi, my issue regards one of the commercials I had pop up while listening. It was an ad for a brand of perfume/cologne, and it involved an immodestly dressed male and female in their bathing suits hav...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Again... NI soundcard stopped playing. Also web player issue

PlanPremiumCountryPolandDeviceLenovo Legion 5 + NI Komplete Audio 6 mk2Operating SystemWin 10My Question or Issue Again, I cannot use my soundcard to play music. Spotify displays the same message as earlier: Cannot play right now, import the trackAls...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Poland Device Lenovo Legion 5 + NI Komplete Audio 6 mk2 Operating System Win 10 My Question or Issue   Again, I cannot use my soundcard to play music. Spotify disp...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts in Ukraine

Hello!Lately Spotify turned on the access to podcasts for users in Russia. And I'm wondering when Ukrainian users can get this access? We have a huge amount of podcasts here and we will be very happy if we get podcasts. It could help us with developi...

• Hello! Lately Spotify turned on the access to podcasts for users in Russia. And I'm wondering when Ukrainian users can get this access? We have a huge amount of podcasts here and we will be very h...
  • nazarik
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 12 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 12 likes

Update Album Cover

Hello community, I am a graphic designer with a passion for music and I recently started the undertaking of helping new artists with their branding at no charge to them. The biggest hurdle I have come up against are updating album covers on previousl...

• Hello community, I am a graphic designer with a passion for music and I recently started the undertaking of helping new artists with their branding at no charge to them. The biggest hurdle I have com...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Web Player blank screen after login

I can login to spotify just fine, but after I do that, I just get this blank screen. I have tried restarting my computer, clearing my browser histories/cookies, refreshing the page, and waiting a few hours. I have also tried it on Microsoft Edge, and...

spotify problem.png
  • I can login to spotify just fine,  but after I do that, I just get this blank screen. I have tried restarting my computer, clearing my browser histories/cookies, refreshing the page, and waiting...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WD
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Autoplay and generated playlist

I usually search for a song, and then double tap the Next Song button twice in order to populate a playlist based on my chosen song through my iPhone. For some reason it will no longer generate a playlist, nor autoplay after any album. I have: uninst...

• Regular
  • I usually search for a song, and then double tap the Next Song button twice in order to populate a playlist based on my chosen song through my iPhone. For some reason it will no longer generate a pla...
  • Hjop
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

[Podcasts] Late alerts

Is anyone also getting alerts of new episodes late? Like, I saw on the bell icon my fav show released a new episode 3 hours ago and I didn't get my alert until now, with all my setting apparently being ok, according to the Spotify Support Is anyone a...

• Is anyone also getting alerts of new episodes late? Like, I saw on the bell icon my fav show released a new episode 3 hours ago and I didn't get my alert until now, with all my setting apparently bei...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution "Episode Performance" graphs not working most of the time

Are the "Episode Performance" graphs expected to work any appreciable percent of the time? Among my posted podcast episodes, 95 – 99% of reported starts have had no effect on the graphs. How is it able to distinguish between a start and a stream if i...

• Casual Listener
  • Are the "Episode Performance" graphs expected to work any appreciable percent of the time? Among my posted podcast episodes, 95 – 99% of reported starts have had no effect on the graphs. How is it ab...
  • mblanc
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Android][Other] Add a function to report lyrics that are wrong in some way.

I've noticed that some songs have the lyrics of another song attached to it, but there's no efficient way to report such an error. For example a song called "R.I.P.Tide" by R.I.P.TIDE has the attached lyrics of the song "Riptide" by Vance Joy. These ...

• Visitor
  • I've noticed that some songs have the lyrics of another song attached to it, but there's no efficient way to report such an error.  For example a song called "R.I.P.Tide" by R.I.P.TIDE has the ...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Autoplay not working

Premium _ uk iPhone 12 My Question or IssueAutoplay not working on the app. Have tried using resolutions given historically to no avail

• Regular
  • Premium _ uk  iPhone 12    My Question or Issue Autoplay not working on the app. Have tried using resolutions given historically to no avail 
  • Eni
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes