Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution should remove facebook out of here >:(

I DONT THINK SPOTIFY SHOULD BE CONNECTED WITH FACEBOOK. SPOTIFY'S MOSTLY USED BY TEENS NOT OLD PEOPLE(no offense) AND I WANNA SEE THE FRIEND ACTIVITY!!! NOT THE ''Connect with Facebook'' LIKE NO.

• I DONT THINK SPOTIFY SHOULD BE CONNECTED WITH FACEBOOK. SPOTIFY'S MOSTLY USED BY TEENS NOT OLD PEOPLE(no offense) 😠 AND I WANNA SEE THE FRIEND ACTIVITY!!! NOT THE ''Connect with Facebook'' LIKE NO.
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up.  I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up.&nbs...
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Release date of Offline download using TicWatch E3?

Hi Spotify!Do you have any news about the release of Spotify Offline music download on the Wear OS devices specifiacally on the TicWatch E3?Regards,Thomas

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify! Do you have any news about the release of Spotify Offline music download on the Wear OS devices specifiacally on the TicWatch E3? Regards, Thomas
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

I want to call this idea Gray Mode (?)

Hey Spotify Team & Light Mode Lovers! I am a student in UX design (aka not an expert ) but, I am kind of upset with spotify’s response to no light mode option especially for those whose eyes hurt. I understand the need to stay on brand. I can tell so...

• Hey Spotify Team & Light Mode Lovers!   I am a student in UX design (aka not an expert ) but, I am kind of upset with spotify’s response to no light mode option especially for those wh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Play full album then stop in web player

I like to fall asleep listening to an album, but the web player will start playing something totally random after the album is over. Then I'll wake up in the middle of the night. Not ideal... Any ideas how to make spotify automatically turn off after...

• I like to fall asleep listening to an album, but the web player will start playing something totally random after the album is over.  Then I'll wake up in the middle of the night.  Not idea...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Block/Hide Podcasts]Spotify's Podcast Protocols: Please start caring about your subscribers wishes.

Spotify, I have loved your app for years. I have always been happy, loved the updates and added features over the years, but I am seriously considering your app for podcasts. It is infuriating enough to have the same issues that apparently so many ot...

• Spotify, I have loved your app for years. I have always been happy, loved the updates and added features over the years, but I am seriously considering your app for podcasts. It is infuriating enough...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Users who add their own songs to shared playlists

An user/singer has recently added a lot of his own songs to a shared playlist of mine. Is this behavior allowed by Spotify policies? Thanks all for the answers giaconet

• Casual Listener
  • An user/singer has recently added a lot of his own songs to a shared playlist of mine. Is this behavior allowed by Spotify policies?   Thanks all for the answers   giaconet
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Samsung TV

Hello. My samsung tv spotify app stopped working . It's complaining about https://api-partner.spotify.com/tvapp URL is unavailable . Anyone facing similar problems ?Thank you.

• Hello.   My samsung tv spotify app stopped working . It's complaining about https://api-partner.spotify.com/tvapp  URL is unavailable . Anyone facing similar problems ? Thank y...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player][Other] Spotify Glitch

You need to fix the glitch! Anytime I try to play a song, it plays 2 seconds, then skips to the next song, and so on, but it still plays through all the ads? I've tried logging out, restarting the app, restarting my device, nothing works.

• You need to fix the glitch! Anytime I try to play a song, it plays 2 seconds, then skips to the next song, and so on, but it still plays through all the ads? I've tried logging out, restarting the ap...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Stop making Discord turn off music

I don't understand why Spotify has an issue with Discord. It doesn't make any sense that Spotify thinks people are going to stream bad quality music through a mic when there's music apps on discord. It sucks when I'm listening to music and it stops b...

• Visitor
  • I don't understand why Spotify has an issue with Discord. It doesn't make any sense that Spotify thinks people are going to stream bad quality music through a mic when there's music apps on discord. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Advertisment is too loud

https://open.spotify.com/artist/1BEQTVGzOfQOVhqlehwYhN?si=TM14D7iDQnOoi0RebI05Zg&utm_source=copy-link&dl_branch=1This advertisement is so annoying and loud. Pls take a proper action. People who heard this advertisement may feel shocked with the sudde...

• https://open.spotify.com/artist/1BEQTVGzOfQOVhqlehwYhN?si=TM14D7iDQnOoi0RebI05Zg&utm_source=copy-link&dl_branch=1 This advertisement is so annoying and loud. Pls take a proper action. People...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
    Discovery & Promo
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Mobile][Radio] speaker that allows me to like songs

Is anyone aware of a Bluetooth speaker that has dedicated buttons for "liking" songs on Spotify? When hearing new songs I want to "like" it would be great if I could just press a button on the speaker rather than having to unlock my phone, navigate t...

• Visitor
  • Is anyone aware of a Bluetooth speaker that has dedicated buttons for "liking" songs on Spotify? When hearing new songs I want to "like" it would be great if I could just press a button on the speake...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Sonos] Multiple sessions across multiple devices

Is there a way to play multiple sessions at the same time on one account? Say, I'm listening to music on my headphones and music is playing on my sonos speakers for my kids at the same time? I was able to do this seamlessly with Apple Music.

• Is there a way to play multiple sessions at the same time on one account? Say, I'm listening to music on my headphones and music is playing on my sonos speakers for my kids at the same time?  &...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast Episodes Gone

On Spotify, all the episodes (89 total) of my podcast "Weeaboo **bleep**" have pulled a disappearing act , save one. This error is not reflected on other platforms/the host site/Apple Podcasts. The show/ one remaining episode: https://open.spotify.co...

• On Spotify, all the episodes (89 total) of my podcast "Weeaboo **bleep**" have pulled a disappearing act , save one. This error is not reflected on other platforms/the host site/Apple Podcasts. ...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution let us control Spotify with google assistant without unlocking our phone

We can't play songs, search for playlists or simply say "ok Google play music" without unlocking our phone first while Siri users can. Let us control our music with our headphones without unlocking our phone

• Visitor
  • We can't play songs, search for playlists or simply say "ok Google play music" without unlocking our phone first while Siri users can. Let us control our music with our headphones without unlocking o...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Playlists] Extend "add to playlist" menu

I have run into the issue of the "add song to playlist" menu not showing all of my playlists on pc. Or, more specifically, not being able to scroll all the way down in the menu. Might be some slight offset issue that only shows with many playlists.

• Casual Listener
  • I have run into the issue of the "add song to playlist" menu not showing all of my playlists on pc. Or, more specifically, not being able to scroll all the way down in the menu. Might be some slight ...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop] Profile page redirect

When i try to check something on my profile, e.g. Followers, I will get redirected to another person's page, always the same profile page, Ben Loula. Pls help

• Visitor
  • When i try to check something on my profile, e.g. Followers, I will get redirected to another person's page, always the same profile page, Ben Loula. Pls help
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Media controls missing from lock screen

DeviceSamsung galaxy S20 The playback controls have disappeared from my lock screen for Spotify and also Youtube and instead just display the name of the song/video as it shows in the screenshot. Does anyone know how I can get them back?

• Device Samsung galaxy S20   The playback controls have disappeared from my lock screen for Spotify and also Youtube and instead just display the name of the song/video as it shows in the scre...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Your shows"

For crying out loud, the audacity of these people! I can't stand this anymore. Every god damn time I open up Spotify I have to see these hideous faces and it is starting to get on my nerves. All because spotify shows us their uttermost respect when i...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.PNG
  •   For crying out loud, the audacity of these people! I can't stand this anymore. Every god damn time I open up Spotify I have to see these hideous faces and it is starting to get on my nerves. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Podcast Ads are unacceptable.

PlanPremiumCountry USA DeviceiPhone, DesktopOperating SystemiOS My Question or IssueI've been a premium member for nearly 10 years for one single reason - No ads. Now I've started hearing ads in podcasts and it's completely unacceptable. I'm SICK of ...

• Plan Premium Country USA   Device iPhone, Desktop Operating System iOS   My Question or Issue I've been a premium member for nearly 10 years for one single reason - No ads. Now I'...
  • JDO
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes